So who here cleans their shoes after every wear or every other wear?

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I clean my shoes after every wear, doesn't matter the day or time.  Before I put them back in the box they MUST be cleaned.  First I clean the shoes, then I put the tissue or shoe horns back inside the shoes and put them back in the box to rest.

yup

big woop....

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I clean my shoes after every wear, doesn't matter the day or time.  Before I put them back in the box they MUST be cleaned.  First I clean the shoes, then I put the tissue or shoe horns back inside the shoes and put them back in the box to rest.

yup

big woop....

Y'all need some more beater shoes or timbs in your lives. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

yeah i do, its not like im walking around in mud or something, all they need is a quick wipe with a damp cloth 
pimp.gif

"That'll Do Donkey ,That'll Do"

Originally Posted by needsomejays

yeah i do, its not like im walking around in mud or something, all they need is a quick wipe with a damp cloth 
pimp.gif

"That'll Do Donkey ,That'll Do"

i clean after each wear, it takes me 1-2 minutes

I take my shoes to the sink, use hot water and a scotch brite sponge, gently scrub the soles and the sides if they are dirty. I clean the uppers with a wet paper towel gently.

It's worth it cuz I don't like to let the dirt pile on and clean them once in a while

i clean after each wear, it takes me 1-2 minutes

I take my shoes to the sink, use hot water and a scotch brite sponge, gently scrub the soles and the sides if they are dirty. I clean the uppers with a wet paper towel gently.

It's worth it cuz I don't like to let the dirt pile on and clean them once in a while

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Yeah they don't go back in the box until they get cleaned, but it takes me FOREVER to clean them. By the time I do they are covered in a light layer of dust.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Yeah they don't go back in the box until they get cleaned, but it takes me FOREVER to clean them. By the time I do they are covered in a light layer of dust.

Back
Top Bottom