So who is out there today hustling those legend blue 11 tickets while we got teens making 72 mil?

It legit takes at least a year. The biggest takeaway is risk management and keeping emotions in check. Start on paper or simulator first for at least six months then ease your way slowly with real money. The key is to build up positive habits and learn from your mistakes. Keep your losses small and don't get emotional.

Yeah me and a friend invested in penny stocks right out of high school it didn't end well. I broke even he lost good chunk. I don't do penny stocks anymore. I have money invested in other stuff but seriously thinking about getting back into it.
otcs are tough since most of them are pure bull and you need to be quick and privy to the schemes. i started learning options to get around having a smaller account, but options aren't for everyone. there's a lot of little stuff you need to learn and be aware of. i love the return on investment options offer though. there's just so much you need to know or else you could get hurt badly. gotta learn your greeks, how to avoid being a victim to theta (time decay). i love options though really fun vehicle to learn how to drive. I'm still learning man and rebuilding myself after experiencing a vicious drawback 6 months ago. you can't force it in this industry you gotta take time and build up slowly, like going through the minors before stepping into the major leagues.

Last edited:
I wish I had this type of knowledge. Or luck. Or both. Guess I should start somewhere.
It legit takes at least a year. The biggest takeaway is risk management and keeping emotions in check. Start on paper or simulator first for at least six months then ease your way slowly with real money. The key is to build up positive habits and learn from your mistakes. Keep your losses small and don't get emotional.
I'll definitely check it out. Good looks bruh, repped.

And
I wish I had this type of knowledge. Or luck. Or both. Guess I should start somewhere.

And what avenues should I take to get into the trading market?

I know I got some reading to do. But I really don't retain info that well :smh:

And

And what avenues should I take to get into the trading market?

I know I got some reading to do. But I really don't retain info that well :smh:
check the thread on here there's some decent info to get started.
http://niketalk.com/t/610810/offici...conomy-thread-vol-a-new-chapter#post_21904026
you literally learn the most from your mistakes though. get a paper trading account with ThinkOrSwim and spend 6 months to a year on there. Learn how to read charts and how to interpret fundamental data. Develop a strategy that works for you. Know your time frame. Always manage your risk.

This stuff isn't easy and you could literally lose all your money if you try to do more than you're ready for, but if you start small and slowly, it could be rewarding. It's a process though that could be really stressful. Baby steps is imperative.

Last edited:
he bought a bimmer but lives in manhattan? talk about hustling backwards...he should have invested that money

Last edited:
he bought a bimmer but lives in manhattan? talk about hustling backwards...he should have invested that money

He lives in Queens with his parents he's still in high school and he can't drive yet since he is 17. He rents an apartment in manhattan. Guessing for all ******* he pulls. :lol: If you are a multimillionaire BMW isn't **** anyway.

He lives in Queens with his parents he's still in high school and he can't drive yet since he is 17. 
if he lives at home with his parents he should be stacking money, not spending on these types of frivolties 

He lives in Queens with his parents he's still in high school and he can't drive yet since he is 17. 

if he lives at home with his parents he should be stacking money, not spending on these types of frivolties 

Lol come on man you don't expect the kid to live a little? Worth over 50 million? A BM ain't gonna make him broke

Those things you said apply to the average American

Lol come on man you don't expect the kid to live a little? Worth over 50 million? A BM ain't gonna make him broke

Exactly you wanna make a point about him spending money he earned on something that makes him happy. We work to enjoy life and spend our earnings on things that make us happy. The kid isn't stupid he clearly knows what he is doing and has some discipline that most 17 year olds don't. I don't think we have to worry about that. That's like parent telling a kid that got 99% on his exam why didn't you get 100%.

indifferent.gif
 What am I doing with my life 

I dont even know where dude is coming from. How much is a bmw compared to how much the kid is worth?

Guess they don't ID you when you a millionaire dropping thousands on bottle service.

Back
Top Bottom