So who is out there today hustling those legend blue 11 tickets while we got teens making 72 mil?

:rofl: @ dudes tryna tell a multimillionaire how to spend his money

id wipe my *** with bmw money if i had 72mil

Last edited:
Did he lease or buy that apartment.

He's going to go broke soon paying off that property tax if he bought it.

YA said he's 14?...my dude has had a full beard since when then?...crap
laugh.gif
I had a beard when I was 15, so it's plausible.

He said he read a book about not getting down after losing thousands.. But who has thousands more to continue to push forward? 99% of the world would have to file for bankrupcy if they lost their life savings.. Sounds like he had money to play with. It takes money to make money.. If another random H.S. dude from Miami saved up for 9 years doing side jobs every summer and lost his $5k worth of savings right off the bat, dude is toast... This guy loses money and bounces back with more money?

Last edited:
He said he read a book about not getting down after losing thousands.. But who has thousands more to continue to push forward? 99% of the world would have to file for bankrupcy if they lost their life savings.. Sounds like he had money to play with. It takes money to make money.. If another random H.S. dude from Miami saved up for 9 years doing side jobs every summer and lost his $5k worth of savings right off the bat, dude is toast... This guy loses money and bounces back with more money?
The mid selling.

People seem to read things differently. No where does it say he lost thousands. It says he lost a good chunk that he made tutoring at the age of 9 investing in penny stocks. Most people lose money in penny stocks since most of them are really a scam but that didn't stop him. The kid is 17 I believe and has been reading and investing since the age of 9 so that's what 7-8 years of reading researching and investing. He isn't your average kid. Also no where does it state his exact net worth just rumored to be 72 mil but he says high 8 figures. He's not doing it alone either. It states him and his friends are all in it and hope to start a hedge fund.

Last edited:
Another article to make people think that its "not that hard to get rich quick".  Look even a kid can do it

In the trading world, is this kid known? I would think that there would have been more press on Islam much sooner than this nYP article.

I think everybody's taking this "On his lunch break" among other things in this article a little too literal.

Could be a fake article to stimulate/manipulate the stock market in whatever way they want.

Without proof or research, there's no telling.

Congrats to him, but when i saw that he had aspirations of being the Koch Brothers I just :smh:. $400 lunches, A BMW that he can't drive, we don't need more of those people. However he's still a teen with 70 Mill so hopefully he'll learn and use his money for better.

Congrats to him, but when i saw that he had aspirations of being the Koch Brothers I just :smh:. $400 lunches, A BMW that he can't drive, we don't need more of those people. However he's still a teen with 70 Mill so hopefully he'll learn and use his money for better.
Honestly we don't need more people like you saying what people should do with their money they earned. Its just a thing I dislike nothing personal towards you.

and it's something personal to me, that a kid is looking to make as much money they can just to obtain money, despite how much harm it causes people on an everyday basis. Enough of the thought that people should accumulate what they want and continue to withhold for personal use rather then trying to improve on things to make the world better.

The Koch brothers practices have done more harm for the world than good, i'm tired of people charging it to do whatever they want with their money.

and it's something personal to me, that a kid is looking to make as much money they can just to obtain money, despite how much harm it causes people on an everyday basis. Enough of the thought that people should accumulate what they want and continue to withhold for personal use rather then trying to improve on things to make the world better.

The Koch brothers practices have done more harm for the world than good, i'm tired of people charging it to do whatever they want with their money.
You sound like a crabby behind hater right now. When get money like these cats and show people what your talking then you'll have a more believable platform to talk this stuff. Otherwise most going to look at you skeptical IMO.

Back
Top Bottom