Socially awkward moments. Volume 3 * *Pictures full of Lulz Page 7**

Sitting in class and a weird funk arrives and nobody wants to say they did it even though everyone knew it was Ms Johnson..

Saying hi to somebody and them turning their face.

Being late to class and having 50 odd students all watch you walk to a seat.

When you're walking one way where people can see you, and then you realize you're going the exact opposite way you need to go. 
Then you have to make a complete 180 to go the right way, in front of everybody that was looking at you.

When you're walking one way where people can see you, and then you realize you're going the exact opposite way you need to go. 
Then you have to make a complete 180 to go the right way, in front of everybody that was looking at you.

Haha, a lot of these are on point!

- How about when you keep staring at someone because you THINK you know them, and they're doing the same thing back and it ends up being a huge staring contest.....obviously, you remember the person's name like three days later...

- Oh and when you get introduced to someone and you say your name again.... the person introducing: "hey Steve (made up name), meet Dwight (made up name)".....Dwight: "Hey!....I'm Dwight"..... ::conversation ends:: ....or does this only happen to me?
embarassed.gif

Haha, a lot of these are on point!

- How about when you keep staring at someone because you THINK you know them, and they're doing the same thing back and it ends up being a huge staring contest.....obviously, you remember the person's name like three days later...

- Oh and when you get introduced to someone and you say your name again.... the person introducing: "hey Steve (made up name), meet Dwight (made up name)".....Dwight: "Hey!....I'm Dwight"..... ::conversation ends:: ....or does this only happen to me?
embarassed.gif

Oh how about when your walking and your co worker you neevr talk to is walking the same way and you are literally a inch from each other and you both turn your heads.

Oh how about when your walking and your co worker you neevr talk to is walking the same way and you are literally a inch from each other and you both turn your heads.

hands random movie theater employee my ticket..
"2nd one on the left enjoy the movie"
"YEA THX YOU TOO"
walks off

fml

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hands random movie theater employee my ticket..
"2nd one on the left enjoy the movie"
"YEA THX YOU TOO"
walks off

fml

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

-feeling lazy, wearing bummy $%+ clothes/messed up hair and you tell yourself, "i'm just gonna run this errand real quick and come back home anyway." then you see a sexy friend of yours, or someone you're trying to impress and hope she doesn't see you looking %++!@%. comes up to you to have a convo, hoping it goes well, or ends quick.

-when someone you met remembers your name, but you forget theirs. then you just wait for someone else to say that person's name.

-feeling lazy, wearing bummy $%+ clothes/messed up hair and you tell yourself, "i'm just gonna run this errand real quick and come back home anyway." then you see a sexy friend of yours, or someone you're trying to impress and hope she doesn't see you looking %++!@%. comes up to you to have a convo, hoping it goes well, or ends quick.

-when someone you met remembers your name, but you forget theirs. then you just wait for someone else to say that person's name.

Kojomesa wrote:

I always do this in lecture halls, teacher doesn't even know my name so who cares.

The worst is if you walk into class 15+ mins late and the only seats left are in the middle of the isle.

Kojomesa wrote:

I always do this in lecture halls, teacher doesn't even know my name so who cares.

The worst is if you walk into class 15+ mins late and the only seats left are in the middle of the isle.

when im walking to class in the morning and i end up meeting a random classmate on the way there and we both know were walking to the same place but we dont know each other enough to walk/talk together

when im walking to class in the morning and i end up meeting a random classmate on the way there and we both know were walking to the same place but we dont know each other enough to walk/talk together

going for a handshake when you see a friend, only for them not to notice
embarassed.gif

usually just try to play it off by scratchin my head
laugh.gif

btw great thread

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

btw great thread

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

When you stop at a red light and there's a car next to you.  You get that feeling like they're staring over at you, so you look left (or right) and you accidentally make eye contact with them.
I HATE this feeling
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When you stop at a red light and there's a car next to you.  You get that feeling like they're staring over at you, so you look left (or right) and you accidentally make eye contact with them.
I HATE this feeling
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

I HATE this feeling
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I always just keep looking at it. It's not like you @+$*#@% know them usually.

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

I HATE this feeling
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I always just keep looking at it. It's not like you @+$*#@% know them usually.

Originally Posted by arsenalGUNNER1

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

btw great thread
Thats the worst !!!!!!!
smh.gif
Especially when someone sees it happen..

Going up or down the stairs and tripping on one step with people around. (saw this happen to a girl i was behind her and she looked back to see if i was laughing i kept the laughter inside and cracked up when i got to class
laugh.gif
)
Talking to someone and they dont hear you.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by arsenalGUNNER1

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

btw great thread
Thats the worst !!!!!!!
smh.gif
Especially when someone sees it happen..

Going up or down the stairs and tripping on one step with people around. (saw this happen to a girl i was behind her and she looked back to see if i was laughing i kept the laughter inside and cracked up when i got to class
laugh.gif
)
Talking to someone and they dont hear you.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom