Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeing as how teleportation is becoming a real thing...

Has anyone addressed the implications of it?

As we understand it, to teleport something the matter in tube A must be broken down and reassembled in tube B.

Will it still be the same you rebuilt in tube B? Or an identical clone?
Reminds me of an episode of Outer Limits. 

The teleporter created a exact duplicate at the destination and the person had to be terminated to "balance the equation".

Seeing as how teleportation is becoming a real thing...

Has anyone addressed the implications of it?

As we understand it, to teleport something the matter in tube A must be broken down and reassembled in tube B.

Will it still be the same you rebuilt in tube B? Or an identical clone?

Reminds me of an episode of Outer Limits. 

The teleporter created a exact duplicate at the destination and the person had to be terminated to "balance the equation".

Christopher Nolan's "The Prestige".

Also, how is teleportation becoming a real thing?

Julius F. Wrek

Last edited:
what station???????
what city u in?????
how can i find it?????

If u have a smart phone theres an app called tunein radio and its free or u pay a dollar for a record option. Theres a station on there that plays old art bell coast to coast shows and from time to time his new show dark matter.

Just put the name art bell in the search of the app and it should pop up

Today he had that clown gordon michael scallion on his show from 1995.

I was listening to his ghost to ghost shows all halloween.

What is this coast to coast radio show you guys keep talking about in this thread?

Is it good?

Last edited:
Art bell stopped his show "Dark Matter" on Sirius/XM satellite radio.

Supposedly due to not being able to stream only the current episode for free the night of original airing on his website or another outlet.

Sirius isn't having it and he decided to not go on.

he noticed he was getting more pirated listeners than satellite

too bad tho, I like the way he interviews. Doesn't let guests just plug their books or whatev.

Better than George Snoory IMO

Last edited:
lol George Snoory.

Noory is the captain. He's one of the main reasons why i'm into all these ancient aliens, paranormal stuff.

Art Bell is the originator though.

Still, It seems incredibly stupid for him to quit after a month.

Ehh im cool with noory. Atleast he doesnt act snobby to his callers like bell does

Sometimes bell can act a total ***. Must be that old age

And i laugh at people who say noory has worse guests than art bell. They both have their share of clown car guests. Art just had the biggest clown of all last month on his dark matter show that one fake doctor from washington with the fake alien story lol

And i also think bell killed his old wife ramona and reupped with another younger filipino mail order bride lol

real or not this heidi hollis person is full of ****. you can tell in her voice she making **** up...

the wilderbeast prolly another one of those lonely people lying to get attention...

With Veterans Day passing and everyone yelling support the troops I figured id post this as a reminder:

Should be able to find on YouTube in a 3-part series. Probably the most detailed and scientific breakdown showing how it could be nothing but a conspiracy.

With Veterans Day passing and everyone yelling support the troops I figured id post this as a reminder:

Should be able to find on YouTube in a 3-part series. Probably the most detailed and scientific breakdown showing how it could be nothing but a conspiracy.

goodlooks, I haven't peeped this yet. will check out now.

whattup hallywood??

911 was not a conspiracy...

never understood conspiracy theories and people who devote all their time on that bull ****...

also if the government was covering up aliens and ufo **** i aint even mad

because if they ever did come out and say the truth 99 percent of this world couldnt handle it...

goodlooks, I haven't peeped this yet. will check out now.

whattup hallywood??

Maldonado,

What's going on with you man? Hope all is well.

@noblekane just give the documentary a chance before you shoot it down. The reason I look into conspiracies is because I care.

As far as the Veterans Day "disrespect" I've put in my time active duty. As has most of my family with +20 plus year careers on the officer and enlisted side.
It gets to a point where it's demoralizing seeing your relatives fighting an unjustified war because they feel like it's the only way to get out of a financial prison.

I won't go into all my personal opinions, but this whole military thing isn't as patriotic as most try to make it out to be. I'm sure most who have served can vouch for that.

My post wasn't intended to disrespect those who died thinking they were protecting our country, but were so hey if you're going to die for my country let's make sure you're doing it for the right reasons.

Though i love documentaries just like the next guy conspiracy ones are always one sided.

Agreed. Most have their agendas, "but a true sign of intelligence is being able to entertain an idea without accepting it."

If recommend it based off the science in it alone and the effort put forth to back it up.

dunno if this should be posted here but anyone believe in signs when a loved one or someone you know passed?

Weirdest thing happened to me today.

My mom passed away from breast cancer March of last year, I always wear 2 pink silicone bands to show my support for her and breast cancer in general. One of them I received from her and my aunts friend at the time of the funeral and haven't taken it off not once since then (Yes I take shower with it and clean it while its on). For some reason me my girl and God son were talking about the bands in the car on the way home from the bus stop and was talking about how I never took that one off or whatever.

Get out of the truck, as Im walking to the house Im just moving it around like I always do and it snaps.

It may or may not be a coincidence since I've had it on for so long but I like to think its a sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom