Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if its been discussed specifically in this thread but I remember posting on NT before this thread existed about my mom and knowing the death of her mom.

My mom was one of 8 children, 2 guys 6 girls. my mom is 3rd oldest, youngest is 17 years younger then my mom. anyway my grandma died at the age of 55 in Mexico from breast cancer I believe, but cancer none the less. the story goes one night randomly my mom wakes up suddenly probably 1 or 2 in the morning. doesn't think much of it, no cold sweat or anything. goes back to sleep. now that this point about 3 siblings are in America, 1 being my mom and the rest in Mexico in different major cities Monterrey, Guadalajara. sisters in America were in LA etc. 1 sibling was with their parents or in the same town and notified my mom. side note: being mostly girls they have drama to this day, so some only speak to certain others
laugh.gif
my mom is sad obviously and mentions waking up in the middle of the night. shocks her sister because she said the same thing. they contact all the siblings to find out they all did. doctors later confirm something else

My mom and all her siblings woke up at the exact moment their mom passed, regardless of where they were.

to this day its something my mom is astonished about.

We're all connected man.

coasttocoast a.m.

Thursday November 14, 2013

First Half: Author, musician, and cryptozoologist from Texas, Lyle Blackburn will discuss his life-long fascination with legends and sighting reports of real-life 'monsters,' including his new work on Lizard Man-- South Carolina's "creature from the black lagoon."

2nd Half: Leading UK authority on UFOs and the alien presence, Timothy Good, talks about his work documenting contact between aliens and humans from all across the globe, dating back to 1932, including meetings with military personnel and American presidents.

The chronological time that we live by doesn't exist, it's and illusion.. If the universe and physiological life worked like chronlogical time we would be able to relive memories on a consistent basis like days of the week.

Last edited:
911 was not a conspiracy...

never understood conspiracy theories and people who devote all their time on that bull ****...

also if the government was covering up aliens and ufo **** i aint even mad

because if they ever did come out and say the truth 99 percent of this world couldnt handle it...
Why do you feel that way?

But you cannot ignore the reports of explosions around the WTC on that day. Explosions after the planes hit. 

I've been reading about ancient Egypt and demonology, with the Pharaoh being a demon and the mystery religion being satanic in worship. 

I've come across readings that speak to the contrary, but the demonology aspect of ancient Egypt is interesting. 

I've been reading about ancient Egypt and demonology, with the Pharaoh being a demon and the mystery religion being satanic in worship. 

I've come across readings that speak to the contrary, but the demonology aspect of ancient Egypt is interesting. 

Link pls? Sounds interesting

Link pls? Sounds interesting
I got an old podcast i will try and find, but if I remember correctly it's not in the context of how we view satanism today.

When the catholic church was doing it's reforms and gunning for the top, anything that opposed it's belief system or they didn't understand they called demonic or evil. For an example to demonize the sacred feminine they just made her an adjective associated with vile acts, hence "eve-ill"

As far as the Egyptians, they were considered a Luciferian religious sect. Knowing that lucifer means bringer of the light the egyptians consider themselves illuminated/enlightened not devil worship like modern day connotations would suggest. The word demon is something that has evolved over the years as well. It's original meaning was to have spirit, so in that case the Egyptians were very demonic people. In other words they were very spiritual people. 

Again i'll try and find the podcast on it as well so this can be explained more in depth.

I listen to a podcast called psychedelic salon, many episodes feature talks done many years ago by Terrance Mckenna. Theres an episode where he talked about psychedelic thinking where he described it along the lines of being open to the possibility of many theories and ideals but not marrying to any of them. I tend to take this approach to alot of aspects of life and how i view things. And wonder if anyone else is can relate to that way of thinking. I know there are many absolutes and unarguable things but i always leave some room to atleast think of an argument or hear an argument out. I randomlly think about many scenarios and hypotheticals whether they have to do with myself or just thinking how a situation will play out for a random person and it sometimes makes me feel a bit out of it that i can never sometimes reach an end or a conclusive decision with out taking everything possible variable into account. I wonder alot why im sort of incapable of this and that leads down a crazy rabbit hole of thoughts and never reaches a final point. Any one else feel similar ?

its a shame that most of if not all of us will be dead before any magnificent things happen as far as unbelievable unearthly technology is discovered or produced.

“The galaxy and all other things of material of which you are aware are products of individualized portions of intelligent infinity. As each exploration began, it, in turn, found its focus and became co-Creator. Using intelligent infinity each portion created an universe and allowing the rhythms of free choice to flow, playing with the infinite spectrum of possibilities, each individualized portion channeled the love/light into what you might call intelligent energy, thus creating the so-called natural laws of any particular universe. Each universe, in turn, individualized to a focus becoming, in turn, co-Creator and allowing further diversity, thus creating further intelligent energies regularizing or causing natural laws to appear in the vibrational patterns of what you would call a solar system. Thus, each solar system has its own, shall we say, local coordinate system of illusory natural laws. It shall be understood that any portion, no matter how small, of any density or illusory pattern contains, as in an holographic picture, the One Creator which is infinity. Thus all begins and ends in mystery.”

-Ra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom