Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
coasttocoast a.m.

Thursday 11-21-13

First Hour: Researcher Rhettman Mullis shares updates on the search for Bigfoot.

Second Hour: Earthfiles investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe will discuss the baffling November 9th bloodless death and mutilation of a horse in TN, an accelerating die-off of the moose population in North America, as well as a decrease in Monarch butterflies. She'll also update the mysterious booms that persist, and have recently increased without explanation.

Doesnt sound like a too good of a show

Noory did art bell dirty tho by having dude that slandered him back on the show lol

Doesnt sound like a too good of a show

Noory did art bell dirty tho by having dude that slandered him back on the show lol

Linda Moulton How is a great guest.

I'm looking for the audio of sundays show aabout the dyatlov pass incident.

That show was ok. That guy was more trying to make it seem crazier than thought. The one guy with the newest book on it was on the show a couple weeks before. I think he was more grounded on the situation

Last edited:
yall bring up Art Bell so i come to find out he came back on radio in september (sirius)..and quit this month after only a handful of shows!?

so i guess he hasn't guest-hosted coast to coast in while, huh?

i gotta thank art for giving me another outlet (radio) for this type of stuff so naturally these events are disappointing

i'm gonna have to listen to some of that dark matter.........did any of yall tune in?

i'm gonna have to listen to some of that dark matter.........did any of yall tune in?

yes and it wasn't very good.

Constantly interrupted guests

complained every show about callers or guests using cell phones instead of land lines

Only on 3-4 nights a week for 6 weeks & only 4-5 shoes were worth the listen

Last edited:
^
i'm listening to the one about dreams/night terrors etc right now...and there is a hint of bitterness or cranky-old-man that i didn't used to pick up on before...

....not bad so far...tho...

one of the 1st times i heard coast-to-coast years ago was when i was driving home by myself in my car at night on a deeply wooded out-in the-middle-of-nowhere "clockwork orange type" road and a guest was on talking about how he hit an alien that ran out in front of his car while driving on a road deep in the woods....dude then went on to say the alien was telepathically communicating with him as he knelt down to care for the alien & what it was saying...i'll never forget the experience listening to that show as i did that night...i still get goose bumps coupled with a strange feeling of sadness...might sound even more strange but it was beautiful...my story of appreciation, that's all

Last edited:
coasttocoast a.m.

Sunday 11-24-13

Stories of UFOs, alien abduction, and flying saucer crashes are nothing new, until you hear this show. Each hour, George Knapp will welcome a different guest who'll discuss all things ET. We’ll hear about a bizarre UFO crash that's been called 'Mexico’s Roswell' (Ruben Uriate/Noe Torres), personal alien abduction accounts from two different abductees (Niara Isley/Bret Oldham), and an update on the most intriguing sightings of 2013 (Alejandro Rojas).

Sounds like my kind of show tonight. Just dont bring up the fake doctor named johnathan reed hitting an alien in the head story and im good

Anyone have anymore details on the story of soldiers opening up a ufo and finding lizard like aliens dead with a bunch of human body parts?

Just copped this Soul of Science book by Daniel Martin Diaz. Real dope, has some intriguing imagery. check it out. (not my pics)

coasttocoast a.m.

Mon 11-25 -13

First Half: Professor of theoretical physics Ronald Mallett will give an update on the Higgs Boson, the so-called 'God particle,' and share the latest developments in his work on time travel.

2nd Half: Clairvoyant, and earth mysteries investigator Betsey Lewis will discuss her work researching bizarre tales of Death Valley including underground cities and tunnels, skeletons of giants, and UFO sightings.

yeah excellent pics there! I need that book.

Food of the Gods just arrived today!!

thanks, yeah man I definitely recommend coppin when you have the opportunity. Thanks for the Food of the Gods plug. I googled it, because I've never heard of it, and it's been added to my "Must-Read list". :nerd:

Super dope pics bro

thanks brotha. you really have to check the whole thing out, it has commentary/interpretation on the drawings from prominent scientists, philosophers, physicists, etc.

here's a quick vid on the process of making the book. he funded the project through Kickstarter I guess. I tried to embed it, but can't get it to work. you can see it by checking this link out, though.

- 128-page art book that explores the mystery of science, nature, anatomy, consciousness, and the power of symbols by Daniel Martin Diaz.

Last edited:
yes and it wasn't very good.

Constantly interrupted guests

complained every show about callers or guests using cell phones instead of land lines

Only on 3-4 nights a week for 6 weeks & only 4-5 shoes were worth the listen
What is the issue with them using cell phones?

coasttocoast a.m.

Mon 12-02-13

First Hour: Brain researcher Neil Slade talks about how certain kinds of music can trigger spontaneous and paranormal states of consciousness.

Second Hour: Author and researcher L.A. Marzulli will discuss his on-going work on the Watchers and the cosmic battle raging around us. He'll reveal evidence for a Vatican alliance with so-called ET beings, and how hybrid beings are being integrated into the population via abduction and breeding programs.

Reading through this thread there really is stuff that blows my mind.

I also notice that this is probably the most mature thread on NT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom