Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you that take "trips" do you ever talk to animals and get info from them? Cats especially since they are spiritual animals

animals are more reciprocal with spiritual communication on certain days or nights but i can't remember which...like on the eve of solstices & stuff like that
do you

So whos gonna get an NYC hangout/meetup going ?

I will do my best to organize it. After looking quickly at my calendar thinking maybe June 6, its a Friday?

Attendees
myself
will
Ben R ?
JRS ?
Hallywood ?
other feel free to pm me or reply here

I will do my best to organize it. After looking quickly at my calendar thinking maybe June 6, its a Friday?

Attendees
myself
will
Ben R ?
JRS ?
Hallywood ?
other feel free to pm me or reply here

Sounds cool, but I live in Northern California.

Start a Fight Club instead and I'll fly out there for sure lol.

Srs....

Im not sure if this is a narrow thought because of how i see things, but is there something against rational thinking or are emotions that much more stronger. As with many people ill see a headline or just hear a story and upon the quick first listen or glance ill have a small emotion but after letting it simmer for a bit rational starts to kick in and in most cases i can't develop any feelings and stay in the middle and try to understand as much as possible from any of the ways a particular stance on something can be had.

Thinking about trying DMT for a few reasons. Any experiences/thoughts?

What are your reasons?

Do it with your closest friend, turn off the lights, light a candle and say out loud the reasons you want to do it. That's it. Don't look into other peoples experiences. Go in there with a clear concious and enjoy the ride.

Thinking about trying DMT for a few reasons. Any experiences/thoughts?

What are your reasons?

Do it with your closest friend, turn off the lights, light a candle and say out loud the reasons you want to do it. That's it. Don't look into other peoples experiences. Go in there with a clear concious and enjoy the ride.

Did research on it...I'm doing it to somewhat try to find myself in a sense. I feel now is the perfect time to just go on a trip and come out with something new in my mind in a sense.

Can you share a bit about the aftermath? Did you come out of it with answers? Anything?

^ Try salvia 20x extract. It will last about 5 to 15 mins. I sagest you do it alone in your room sitting down. Don't get up, just pay attention on what's going on and the rest will follow its course.

Did research on it...I'm doing it to somewhat try to find myself in a sense. I feel now is the perfect time to just go on a trip and come out with something new in my mind in a sense.

Can you share a bit about the aftermath? Did you come out of it with answers? Anything?

I can't say what will happen or what might happen. Or if you'll learn something or not. Just think of it as an exploration in this human experience that's worth trying.

Thanks for the insight ben. Im up a bit on my ayahuasca stuff, and several personal stories from guest on Joe Rogans podcast, and the serpent lady or entity that reveals alot of possible deep scary things to you. I really wish i could take a trip to one of these places and do a session or two. Got some personal stuff that i feel would heal if i were to do it.

Didnt watch the video yet, thought the whole thing was about ayuhuasca since the title says ayuhuasca experience. Will be watching it now though.

@BenRoethlisberger Holy **** man, thanks for posting that video. Just one question and it maybe influenced with my just sudden introduction into finally using phychedelics. How are you able to for lack of a better term not go crazy with the world after a dmt and shroom trips. In my last couple of shroom trips i keep thinking man it really is just all a lie. Im having issues and just thinking about all the things i thought i liked and im not even sure anymore about what music to keep listening to if at all. Watching movies. Ive decided to stop drinking and smoking and probably only stick to psychedelics but not as a routine maybe one every couple of months. Does one learn to calm and mingle with the uninformed folks after a while ? Would you guys consider these normal feelings after being exposed to the amount of truth and knowledge after psychedelics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom