Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have links/vids of coronavirus conspiracy?? i've seen/read the following:

- 5G was beta tested in WUHAN and confirmed shows frequency effecting human body/blood months ago..same time as first reported covid19

- bioweapon from same lab in wuhan as ____

- more of china accusations that US implanted the virus

Came across this on Facebook. So they translated “Covid” to Hebrew and translated the translation back to English

53E910B4-616F-48BD-916D-22870E13F710.jpeg

FA5B0AD7-ED8A-466D-BDB6-780528859A2B.jpeg

A14B685D-817E-4AF9-8DCA-A77810D20986.jpeg

First few pages are Cliffs
Read the 1st 3 pages and it's being written by someone who believes in angels & demons, I won't completely disregard it, but I take it that it's being written from a non-fiction standpoint so its hard for me to take things like that seriously. I do however in that bloodline stuff, like ppl still leave under Monarchy in various parts of the world which is laughable to me.
lots of Jews receive unwarranted hate. So do we. So do other minority groups. But I wanna know what your thoughts are on this if u get the chance or have time to watch the whole thing.

I watched an hour. Stopped right after George Washington allegedly being poisoned. I can believe the Jesuits have or do exist it. I moreso believe in the latter. They're a cult and or an extreme religious group w/ a significant amount power.

5122900689558661173.jpg

Saw this online and actually looked up each CEO to fact check and from around Nov19 to Feb20, all these resignations have been announced.

This post was alluding to these ceos being apart of child sex trafficking and are being removed as apart of a deal the struck. It didn't make sense to me at all til one of the names caught my eye.

The CEO of LBrands, Leslie Wexsner was someone whose name came up pretty often while looking into how Jeffrey Epstein made his money. He was allegedly was funding Epstein.

5122900689558661173.jpg

Saw this online and actually looked up each CEO to fact check and from around Nov19 to Feb20, all these resignations have been announced.

This post was alluding to these ceos being apart of child sex trafficking and are being removed as apart of a deal the struck. It didn't make sense to me at all til one of the names caught my eye.

The CEO of LBrands, Leslie Wexsner was someone whose name came up pretty often while looking into how Jeffrey Epstein made his money. He was allegedly was funding Epstein.
1 or 2 coincidences can be over looked
Maaaaaybe 3
But anything More
U wild to not question it

5122900689558661173.jpg

Bill gates just stepped down. Also affiliated with Epstein

Father in-law told me his great grandfather or father & uncle were “Masons” and they were high up in the echelon. He told my father in law since he was curious on what they do, he told him simply, “you don’t even want to know.”

My father in-law also told me when you are a Mason the higher you go the weirder things get. I always wondered what the heck the Masons were, I did some research a long time ago but I felt like I didn’t find anything concrete ya know.

I jus found what he told me kind of disturbing.

Father in-law told me his great grandfather or father & uncle were “Masons” and they were high up in the echelon. He told my father in law since he was curious on what they do, he told him simply, “you don’t even want to know.”

My father in-law also told me when you are a Mason the higher you go the weirder things get. I always wondered what the heck the Masons were, I did some research a long time ago but I felt like I didn’t find anything concrete ya know.

I jus found what he told me kind of disturbing.
:nerd:

5122900689558661173.jpg

Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom