Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I'm saying if you laid out the facts for most ppl they would feel like something shady went on after the fact. But they can't accept that their govt is evil enough to cause the event itself.

:lol:

I'm saying if you laid out the facts for most ppl they would feel like something shady went on after the fact. But they can't accept that their govt is evil enough to cause the event itself.
I personally think if you presented, "Da Facts" to most Americans, the majority would tell you (or THINK to themselves), "Get the **** out my face."

Especially damn near anyone over the age of 50.

Nobody from the Bible Belt is buying it. :lol:

Not comin at you, but you're saying the news would have to say it? That it was a controlled demo, for you to believe it?

I just used "news" as in an outlet that conveyed the fact. Obviously the quality of the content > messenger. I don't hold the media in high regard, no.

I just used "news" as in an outlet that conveyed the fact. Obviously the quality of the content > messenger. I don't hold the media in high regard, no.
Plenty of "outlets" put the information out there.

Whether or not you (or others) want to call it a FACT is a different story.

On a basic level

Who is going to check THEM though?

The same way the Catholic CHurch has been molesting kids from the beginning of their existence and getting away with it, if it comes out that 9/11 was an inside job, what will anyone do?

They know they are invincible man.

I don't think anyone would check them..

I've already acknowledged they have the motive. The ONLY thing I find difficult to believe is them being able to accomplish it and keeping it under wraps for decades. That's it. I'm not an engineer. I can't speak to the science.

I think most people would agree with a statement like 'Jews run the world'. But then it would just stop there and that would be the extent of their interest in the subject
I don't think jews rule the world and the constant they receive is piggybacked on & unwarranted.

I don't think anyone would check them..

I've already acknowledged they have the motive. The ONLY thing I find difficult to believe is them being able to accomplish it and keeping it under wraps for decades. That's it. I'm not an engineer. I can't speak to the science.
But they HAVEN'T kept it under wraps though. The info IS out there.

Or are you saying there should be more whistleBlowers? (Not even sure if any have come out)

Plenty of "outlets" put the information out there.

Whether or not you (or others) want to call it a FACT is a different story.

Correct.

Assuming that it was determined to be a fact, smoking gun and all...that the towers were taken down via a controlled demo, I would not be surprised.

I don't think jews rule the world and the constant they receive is piggybacked on & unwarranted.

lots of Jews receive unwarranted hate. So do we. So do other minority groups. But I wanna know what your thoughts are on this if u get the chance or have time to watch the whole thing.

But they HAVEN'T kept it under wraps though. The info IS out there.

Or are you saying there should be more whistleBlowers? (Not even sure if any have come out)

I've only heard insight from scientists and engineers for both sides. The science is above my head. That's not my forte.

First few pages are Cliffs
lots of Jews receive unwarranted hate. So do we. So do other minority groups. But I wanna know what your thoughts are on this if u get the chance or have time to watch the whole thing.

I'll read and watch some, but I'm not gon hold u, when I see a bunch of Christian white ppl opposed †o something especially religious based I don't trust them.

I'll read and watch some, but I'm not gon hold u, when I see a bunch of Christian white ppl opposed †o something especially religious based I don't trust them.

I feel you but I will say that you can’t “throw the baby out with the bath water” LOTS of those insane bible thumpers uncover mad truths. You just gotta be able to draw the line when they eventually tie everything back to “Jesus is coming back with a flaming sword blah blah blah”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom