Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain this more
What is it exactly

it’s an oxidation of adrenaline IIRC

Hunter hyped it up in Fear and Loathing. Supposedly powerful psychedelic x linked to immortality or at the very least slowing down aging

involved in human organ harvesting and child trafficking theories

there’s different properties depending on where you’re reading about it

similar to 4ACoDMT and other research chemicals but apparently stronger

Adrenochrome is no short answer.
You are better off Googling it and sourcing it for yourself.

In short, People think those Child Trafficking rings and they think Pedo, sexual acts etc..........
Not entirely, in some cases not at all.
Adrenochrome is a formula that is produced when Blood has Adrenaline in it.
They take these Kids and they bascially scare the **** out of them(giving them that Fight of Flight Feeling), get their adrenaline going and extract this Formula from them. Where it's located is just behind the eye so typically it's extracted by sticking a needle into the eye(of the child) and extracting it, so they don't have to crack open the skull, leaving the Child in a better or healthier state so that this can be repeated numerous times. Somehow the concentration is higher in that of kids than what it is in adults(forget the exact reasoning)

Anyway, they ARE NOT just trafficking these kids for sex and pedo ish, those kids are a commodity to the elites. I'd guess in some cases they are sacrificed afterwards depending on which Group has them but again, if you aren't privy to Adrenochrome a quick Google will suit you better than this post.

Funny thing is, GOOGLE is (allegedly)one of the top Contributors to this.
Hence Adreno being the name of Googles Grpahic Unit
ANd the all famous Google Chrome browser that we all use.

Coincidence, I think not.
Just folks throwing **** right in your face.

They take these Kids and they bascially scare the **** out of them, get their adrenaline going and extract this Formula from them

I’ve seen it theorized that this is why ritual rumors are so prevalent, as well as why Epstein had the dentist chair torture chamber setup

honestly the more you learn about how some folks move these things come together and make more sense

knowing that we can synthesize psychedelic chems from the surface of a frogs skin, it’s not out of the realm of possibility

So draining blood from skulls and stealing Black folks' organs, they are trying to simply extend human life to the fullest degree, huh?

depending on who you ask... these “people” have been doing this for thousands of years, and aren’t from our plane

the information has just become more readily available in modern times

it’s less to extend their own time and more because of a longstanding taste for human flesh developed once they reached this plane

I do not endorse these ideas but I do believe there are truths to SOME of the information

So these people?

groups similar to them as well as what we would call “demons” and “aliens” and humans who work for them whether by choice or force

folks generally want to lump these groups together. it’s kinda like how we are aware there are serial killers, but we are also aware (as far as we know) that they don’t all work together...

there is no one unified face or group but there are those who work together and we tend to hear the stories about them (Illuminati etc) more so than individual entities or smaller units

like I said this kinda stuff goes back thousands of years... wendigo, skin walkers, carnivorous apes, I could go on and on

54C1A0BF-C4F5-4EEE-AD4B-5D8BF700E01F.gif

The Illuminati
Demons convening as a ruling body

bro was hip

I downplayed the spiritual and nonmaterial side of life for a long time

I’ve spent some years meditating and taking journeys with the help of some chemical compounds and I recognize now there are things out there that we can’t normally see and feel

truly believe once science and spiritualism unify we will learn some crazy **** about what is happening but there are folks who refuse to let that happen and try to maintain the divide

it’s much deeper than what we can observe normally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom