Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facto.

all I know is that they gon have to come put mines in @ gunpoint. :lol:

i suspect you won’t be able to do certain **** or go into hospitals, crowded spaces, etc. without the “digital identification that verifies you have the latest COVID vaccine”

facts bro. mark of the beast stage incoming.

the majority is so desensitized through movies and **** that they'll conform right away.

But you responded with, "People saw."

He explained why that was the case. I was wondering if you heard that part?

I honestly would suggest just listening from that point on.

Holographic images coordinated with sound and consistent with the damage seems pretty far fetched. They can't even make holographic concerts appear authentic 20 years later. But I'm unfamiliar with the intricacy of holography, so lending credence to John Lear's conspiracy would be irresponsible of me.

Holographic images coordinated with sound and consistent with the damage seems pretty far fetched. They can't even make holographic concerts appear authentic 20 years later. But I'm unfamiliar with the intricacy of holography, so lending credence to John Lear's conspiracy would be irresponsible of me.
They can't?

How are you so sure what is possible?

Not being a jerk here and not e en saying I am even buying his story.

im sayin folks didnt even know touch screen phones was possible till the iphone
they only allow u to see what they want u too

I been ready for them to drop these. If a ***** can photoshop it it probably exists.

1584745496818.jpeg

im sayin folks didnt even know touch screen phones was possible till the iphone
they only allow u to see what they want u too

and isn't the tech available to the public usually 5-7 years behind what the gov't is using? I thought I heard that somewhere. Also factor in a huge explosion causing instant panick and fear, people won't even question a hologram hitting a building at that moment. anything is possible.

You got people so shook they're begging for martial law. They'll gladly forfeit their rights in the name of manufactured fear

yeah someone in that other thread was literally begging for Marshall law. I’m terrified at how ignorant people are and I mean that in the most literal sense. That ignorance is so dangerous right now. the plan is allgoing accordingly.

the corona thread so goofy for that **** :rofl:

whatever it takes *** ****** :smh:
Couldn't believe what I was reading. But it made me think back to 15+ years ago when I was first finding out about the agenda and how the endgame was basically these RFID chips that gates is talking about. Crazy how everything has played out exactly how those wacky conspiracy theorists said it would. Wish I could find a video from that long ago now

One thing I'm wondering is that of this disease mostly targets the elderly, the gov would save a lot of money on SS benefits wouldn't they?

couple left turns in life and dude could be stuffing himself right back in that Kia.

imagine not being humbled by a global pandemic.

...and ESPN is gonna show Manias now? gotta be some serious cash in Vance McMahon´s hands.

I will never cease to be amazed how this man and people like him continuously fail upward.

Why do you think folks like him fall upstream?

Legit question.

Notice the lair I dragged you into, so answer freely.

Why do you think folks like him fall upstream?

Legit question.

Notice the lair I dragged you into, so answer freely.

cool.

I mean, in the case of Vincent (and his buddy Capital T, who I was obviously also referring to), he´s just an incredibly savvy dude. he can read an atmosphere and make a pragmatic call...maybe not a nice one, maybe not a cool one...but one that brings him out ahead. the man is the truest master of the kayfabe concept.

obviously being white in America greases the wheels a bit as well.

second chances are a commodity like any other...their social market value allows them to afford more.

a nice inheritance from your father also helps a whole lot. short of ODing on heroin or being convicted of a major felony--which a rich man almost has to TRY to do--you damn near CANNOT **** up that advantage.

speaking of Prez Sez....even back when he gained the nomination back in 2015, I both knew IMMEDIATELY that he was the next President and realized I had a lot to learn about the way this weird *** world works.

Vincent Kennedy McMahon and President Donald John Trump are incredibly talented puppeteers.

They can't?

How are you so sure what is possible?

Not being a jerk here and not e en saying I am even buying his story.

Where do you draw the line with this type of thinking? The "how do you know what's possible" stuff

Seems like a waste of time to have a discussion with someone who is always hiding that catch-all cop-out up their sleeve

Where do you draw the line with this type of thinking? The "how do you know what's possible" stuff

Seems like a waste of time to have a discussion with someone who is always hiding that catch-all cop-out up their sleeve

I see your point but there is some basis in DC's post.

Couldn't believe what I was reading. But it made me think back to 15+ years ago when I was first finding out about the agenda and how the endgame was basically these RFID chips that gates is talking about. Crazy how everything has played out exactly how those wacky conspiracy theorists said it would. Wish I could find a video from that long ago now

One thing I'm wondering is that of this disease mostly targets the elderly, the gov would save a lot of money on SS benefits wouldn't they?

Bro this is exactly the stuff I used to read about when I was in High School. Truly mind blowing how its all playing out.

The proliferation of cell phones IS the RFID armageddon everybody was worried about...they're just not implanted under the skin

Y'all don't hear me tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom