Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The proliferation of cell phones IS the RFID armageddon everybody was worried about...they're just not implanted under the skin

Y'all don't hear me tho

i hear you
but there is a progression
where are we at and where will it lead?

A lot of people think Trump is actually the good guy in all of this, as in he's the guy to take down the cabal. But highly unlikely :lol:

nah he´s just a old rich obnoxious mf here to demonstrate to the public that there is no benevolent God.

The library may have them.

:lol: you know what I mean...like, I´m sure every 4 years 500 people run for President yet they talk about like 3.

...and for the record, I don´t carry a smartphone...either catch me at the computer or don´t.

wait, holup...

Image result for one more thing gif jackie chan

corona is def a real thing if you ask cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 , but anybody begging for martial law is a ******* idiot.

**** i n g.

Last edited:
They can't?

How are you so sure what is possible?

Not being a jerk here and not e en saying I am even buying his story.

Maybe they can. I'm not so sure of anything (I've literally said this several times). I'm just speaking based off the ones I've seen personally with my own eyes. If they can do it I haven't seen it.

Last edited:
Bro this is exactly the stuff I used to read about when I was in High School. Truly mind blowing how its all playing out.
I worked at City Hall back then and it was around the time when they first started putting chips in cats and dogs. It was a trip to see how eager people were to get these computer chips implanted into their pets that really weren't necessary. I used to just think damn.. we're next. And here we are

It is true that tech gets invented long before it's distributed to the public. Microwaves were around for 20 years before they were able to make retail versions. Supercomputers obviously. And I think HD cameras were around for decades before HDTVs were mainstream

It is true that tech gets invented long before it's distributed to the public. Microwaves were around for 20 years before they were able to make retail versions. Supercomputers obviously. And I think HD cameras were around for decades before HDTVs were mainstream
Only a fool would think they just created Facial Recognition a few years ago when smartphones started having selfie cameras.

Maybe, but the general statement wasn't true.

I understand that some modern tech may have been viewed as impossible before it came to fruition.

Touch screen wasn't one of those things.
no the general statement was true
i know touch screens were out before that
duh
i just used a quick offhand reference so someone of a lower iq
could understand the ACTUAL point
i also get the u got the ACTUAL point
but want to hold on the the touch screen part of the convo
im a better me
so i believe ive got my point across
without hopefully offending u
and if i did offend i do apologize

But you responded with, "People saw."

He explained why that was the case. I was wondering if you heard that part?

I honestly would suggest just listening from that point on.
If someone smacked the **** a outta you and you ask "wth man/woman?" They say, "it was just a projection in your mind" despite your face stinging & their handprint welted into your skin, did it really happen or was it indeed just a projection?

I am wondering if Announcing which celebrities have the virus will cause regular folks to resent them (even more? since they are being reminded that the class of a person is what determines how readily available testing will be.

I am wondering if Announcing which celebrities have the virus will cause regular folks to resent them (even more? since they are being reminded that the class of a person is what determines how readily available testing will be.
Coronavirus: NBA defends teams getting tested following critical comments from New York City mayor
NBA spokesman Mike Bass explains why the Nets and other NBA players are getting tested for COVID-19

The tally of NBA players with confirmed positive COVID-19 tests more than doubled when the Brooklyn Nets accounted that four of their players had contracted the coronavirus on Tuesday. Kevin Durant later revealed that he was one of the four players, with the other three yet to be identified.
The entire team was tested for the coronavirus upon returning from their scheduled game against the Golden State Warriors last Thursday, which was not played following the NBA suspending all operations on Wednesday, according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski. The report also says that the Nets paid for the tests themselves through a private company to conduct the tests.
The situation drew a strong reaction from New York mayor Bill de Blasio, who wished the Nets players a "speedy recovery," but said that NBA teams should not be getting tested before "critically ill patients" who have yet to receive tests.

We wish them a speedy recovery. But, with all due respect, an entire NBA team should NOT get tested for COVID-19 while there are critically ill patients waiting to be tested.

Tests should not be for the wealthy, but for the sick. https://t.co/7uQlL3zc7Z
— Mayor Bill de Blasio (@NYCMayor) March 17, 2020
Shortly after the Nets' announcement, reports surfaced indicating that the Los Angeles Lakers, who played the Nets last week in the final game for both teams before the shutdown, would be tested for the coronavirus and self-quarantine for 14 days. So far seven players have tested positive for COVID-19, four of which have been identified: Durant, Detroit Pistons forward Christian Wood and Utah Jazz players Donovan Mitchell and Rudy Gobert.

The argument in favor of testing NBA players is simple. As NBA spokesman Mike Bass put it to ESPN's Ramona Shelburne, "Public health authorities and team doctors have been concerned that, given NBA players' direct contact with each other and close interactions with the general public, in addition to their frequent travel, they could accelerate the spread of the virus. Following two players testing positive last week, others were tested and five additional players tested positive. Hopefully, by these players choosing to make their test results public, they have drawn attention to the critical need for young people to follow CDC recommendations in order to protect others, particularly those with underlying health conditions and the elderly." Not only are NBA players high risk, but their testing positive could meaningfully drive others towards social distancing.
U.S. Assistant Secretary for Health Brett Giroir said on Tuesday that public and private laboratories are increasing their capacity to test patients for COVID-19, calling it a "dramatic ramp."
"The commercial system is rapidly advancing its testing capabilities," Giroir said. "As of today our public health laboratories, meaning the CDC and the public health labs, have reported out 31,878 tests, so almost 32,000 tests. The clinical laboratories, the Association of Clinical Laboratories, have reported out about 27,000 tests."
Giroir added that 47 drive-through testing locations in "approximately 12 states" are expected to be set up soon.

The "Imagining a therapist" part stuck out.

But some good words from Iman.

Respect for him/Melo understanding the power of, "I come in Peace."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom