Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
something to note is last august FBI have started labelling conspiracy theorists as "domestic terrorists". I've heard stories (brother's coworker's friends if you want to get technical) get fired for believing in a certain thing. causing "unwantedness/uneasiness" in the work area with talking around the water cooler. need be whatever they talk about. This is all bay area where I reside. if im not liberal enough or start digging into my rival company's higher ups I can get axed? now that's some real 1984 shiiiiii

few pages behind but I remember that Law of one by Ra awhile back as well. was good

David Icke was an Alex Jones before AJ came to be but with some background in british aristocracy. he famously said about the Kubrick movie Eyes Wide Shut "yeah he got it right but he really downplayed the real horrors"

there is no ego or burden once we leave this prison planet. we become energy that can go anywhere we please in a millisecond until our next assignment. But we'll always have a connection with our past loved ones. there won't be that "I miss them feeling".

let me add this:

Our souls are attached to the bodies we resided in, we are here inside a machine we call a human
body----the pain is real, the joy is real, hate and love are real----
They say you can’t take it with you when you die----not quite true, everyone leaves earth with plenty
of baggage----all the pain you caused to others and yourself, and all the joy you created for you and
others---that all goes with you when you die.
I always come back to this video. relates immensely

I could never decipher what a crowd member said when re replied back "dont give it away"

Everyone I know in the army
Or a cop is sending me this

EC35ADAB-0402-4302-83D9-33B4E2459B34.png

something to note is last august FBI have started labelling conspiracy theorists as "domestic terrorists". I've heard stories (brother's coworker's friends if you want to get technical) get fired for believing in a certain thing. causing "unwantedness/uneasiness" in the work area with talking around the water cooler. need be whatever they talk about. This is all bay area where I reside. if im not liberal enough or start digging into my rival company's higher ups I can get axed? now that's some real 1984 shiiiiii

few pages behind but I remember that Law of one by Ra awhile back as well. was good

David Icke was an Alex Jones before AJ came to be but with some background in british aristocracy. he famously said about the Kubrick movie Eyes Wide Shut "yeah he got it right but he really downplayed the real horrors"

You have to be careful with who you talk about that type of stuff with. Unless someone brings up that type of stuff, I assume most folks aren't into IT.

R-12156769-1547239891-9964.jpeg.jpg

im surprised the whole world ain’t going crazy over this **** because if you google Microsoft ID2020

everything checks out

it’s even articles asking about the moral implications of it from a year ago :lol:

event201 coronavirus pandemic simulation that took place in October funded by Gates foundation too

told my pops (round 50 y/o) and he was like “boy u determined to make this a conspiracy”

dog we ****** :lol:

Facto.

all I know is that they gon have to come put mines in @ gunpoint. :lol:

i suspect you won’t be able to do certain **** or go into hospitals, crowded spaces, etc. without the “digital identification that verifies you have the latest COVID vaccine”

THIS X 1,000,000

Came in to post that Illuminati round table head William Gates has revealed new information about the Coronavirus but some of it has been posted already

77AD5696-F7C8-4989-8D73-ACE8CC759C75.jpeg

48F4ABCA-BE39-4128-BC3E-DC87E2DED46B.jpeg

Where I was at about 90% sure this was created and mandated by world governments I’m now 101% sure. Between his TED talk from years back and now this it’s more than fair to assess that he helped in development of this thing. And from the post above it’s seems as though it’s the root to a new world order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom