Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chemtrails are blanketing the sky today in the Bronx. How can people not notice this?

Last edited:
chemtrails
mean.gif

only a matter of time...

for those interested in the Denver Airport conspiracy:

I had a 2 hour layover at the Denver Airport and all I could laugh when I remembered this at the airport bar 
laugh.gif

coasttocoast a.m.

Thursday December 6, 2012

First Half: Author and astronomer David Darling will discuss various scenarios which could fulfill doomsday predictions for the end of the Mayan calendar and 2013 including near-Earth asteroids, devastating pandemics, and solar kill shots.

2nd Half: CEO of Pure Energy Systems Inc., Sterling D. Allan, analyzes video of a saucer-like craft intercepting what looks like a U.S. drone, and will also share updates on the cold fusion and free energy fronts.

I took pictures and videos of the sun tonight around 3:30pm but didn't see anything. I'm thinking it might be in front of the sun and it's too bright to see.

Picture of a meteor snapped by photographer John Colbenson using an underexposed fisheye lens on an airplane while on vacation. But supposedly it's the contrails from another plane. Pretty cool picture either way. 

Last edited:
^ wow thats unreal! what are the odds he had the camera ready for that? LOL.

sweet pic though!
I am really confused with the photo though. Like, what commercial airline flies high enough to see the curvature of the earth like that? How is the picture so clear? If the picture was taken with a fisheye lens, then why isn't the trail of the "meteor" curved too? 

The actual photographer didn't say anything descriptive about it, he just says it's a pic he took on vacation.

Some people think it's photoshop. I really wish I knew more about it, it really is an amazing picture

I am really confused with the photo though. Like, what commercial airline flies high enough to see the curvature of the earth like that? How is the picture so clear? If the picture was taken with a fisheye lens, then why isn't the trail of the "meteor" curved too? 

The actual photographer didn't say anything descriptive about it, he just says it's a pic he took on vacation.

Some people think it's photoshop. I really wish I knew more about it, it really is an amazing picture
yeah you're right.. didnt even notice the curvature. definately fake.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
didn't know quite where to put this but it's pretty cool nonetheless

Question guys:

First and foremost, I believe in aliens, but I've talked to a few people who believe that humans were made by aliens. I can see that, but what is the goal and why? A few have said for gold and it is a good conductor of energy. Ok, but why would they need humans to do that considering they are superior intellectually? They get the gold and then what?

^That's part of the confusion, why not just have robots to mine the gold? Are we the biological robots?

Last edited:
I think the theory is that it's easier to genetically modify the local wildlife than to carry robots from light years away.

I guess you can say our bodies are biological machines.

I was playing this game

http://www.oldspicesavestheworld.com/

I beat the big boss cat thing. Then I was routed to this page

Its a live video stream and its a machine engraving into a tablet to create the Mayan calender while counting down to Dec 21st ( the day the world is to end) :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom