Sooo......were you successful with what you gave up for Lent?

Gave up candy, then went HAM on Reece's Eggs on Easter Sunday. 
Don't really have cravings for candy anymore though, so it was successful.

Gave up candy, then went HAM on Reece's Eggs on Easter Sunday. 
Don't really have cravings for candy anymore though, so it was successful.

Son I failed. But I think I have a good excuse.
Tried to give up napping because it was messing with my sleep patern and making me unproductive.
Started being a volunteer emt. Signed up for a midnight to 6am shift and I knew it wouldnt be a god idea to go tired.

So are you guys that made it going back to your old ways?
And some of you guys gave up stupid things. Next year try to give up things that when you reach your goal you are a better person than when you started. Its not supposed to be a will power game.

Son I failed. But I think I have a good excuse.
Tried to give up napping because it was messing with my sleep patern and making me unproductive.
Started being a volunteer emt. Signed up for a midnight to 6am shift and I knew it wouldnt be a god idea to go tired.

So are you guys that made it going back to your old ways?
And some of you guys gave up stupid things. Next year try to give up things that when you reach your goal you are a better person than when you started. Its not supposed to be a will power game.

didnt go sky diving once!
smile.gif

gave up that mad cow. was pretty easy, but was limited when i would go out to eat. Looking forward to trying something next year too. Wifey was struggling like crazy lol

gave up that mad cow. was pretty easy, but was limited when i would go out to eat. Looking forward to trying something next year too. Wifey was struggling like crazy lol

No pot and no soda... Failed pot on st pattys day and 420... Failed soda randomly when i forgot

No pot and no soda... Failed pot on st pattys day and 420... Failed soda randomly when i forgot

Back
Top Bottom