Sooooo Does Anyone Feel Bad for LeBron???

Originally Posted by rashi

“All the people that [were] rooting me on to fail … they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. … They have to get back to the real world at some point.

I was just saying that the media/fan backlash wouldnt have been so bad if he himself didnt say they were gonna win 8 titles.

He's eating his words. All that aside, I dont see how anyone can defenc him. His numbers dropped off big time from the regular season to the playoffs, i believe the biggest dropoff in NBA history. Dude averaged 17.8 and Jason Terry averaged 18 FROM OFF THE BENCH

Dude couldnt even shoot over Terry and Barea. Couldnt post him up w/o getting called for a pushoff. Pathetic to watch honestly.

I was just saying that the media/fan backlash wouldnt have been so bad if he himself didnt say they were gonna win 8 titles.

He's eating his words. All that aside, I dont see how anyone can defenc him. His numbers dropped off big time from the regular season to the playoffs, i believe the biggest dropoff in NBA history. Dude averaged 17.8 and Jason Terry averaged 18 FROM OFF THE BENCH

Dude couldnt even shoot over Terry and Barea. Couldnt post him up w/o getting called for a pushoff. Pathetic to watch honestly.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

That, more than anything, made me go "Really Lebron? For real folk?
30t6p3b.gif
". I mean, I figured because of the trinity of talent that MIA has that a new equilibrium would have to be ironed out in the playoffs. So that was a 50/50 thing anyway. Realistically, no other players of that caliber have set a precedence for when to defer and when to take over because there's ALWAYS been a clear cut role heirarchy on winning teams of previous eras. So the stat drop off is negligible TO ME. But when I saw dude failing on the block time and time again, he just looked so...flawed... like seriously flawed for the first time ever. Before, you really could attribute it to age, or lack of a supporting cast. But watching him look so out of sync and one dimensional as a 2 time MVP was eye opening in the Finals. ONE fg outside the paint in 6 4th quarters? Really? That's pathetic... that's pathetic for Deshawn Stevenson, let alone "King" Anybody.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

That, more than anything, made me go "Really Lebron? For real folk?
30t6p3b.gif
". I mean, I figured because of the trinity of talent that MIA has that a new equilibrium would have to be ironed out in the playoffs. So that was a 50/50 thing anyway. Realistically, no other players of that caliber have set a precedence for when to defer and when to take over because there's ALWAYS been a clear cut role heirarchy on winning teams of previous eras. So the stat drop off is negligible TO ME. But when I saw dude failing on the block time and time again, he just looked so...flawed... like seriously flawed for the first time ever. Before, you really could attribute it to age, or lack of a supporting cast. But watching him look so out of sync and one dimensional as a 2 time MVP was eye opening in the Finals. ONE fg outside the paint in 6 4th quarters? Really? That's pathetic... that's pathetic for Deshawn Stevenson, let alone "King" Anybody.

He's got so much emotion on the court. So much emotion after a big win, like after beating the Celtics. But he's such a sore loser that can't seem to accept his failures and comes out acting like he doesn't care about the game anyway. Then when he gets asked by the media he says stupid things as a result of his denial. It's so childish.

He's got so much emotion on the court. So much emotion after a big win, like after beating the Celtics. But he's such a sore loser that can't seem to accept his failures and comes out acting like he doesn't care about the game anyway. Then when he gets asked by the media he says stupid things as a result of his denial. It's so childish.

Not really.
He'll have his day where he's holding up the trophy and I'll probably feel the same way I saw Zo, GP, Robinson, Finley, Kg, PP, Ray Dirk, and Jkidd last night, which is good for them.

Not really.
He'll have his day where he's holding up the trophy and I'll probably feel the same way I saw Zo, GP, Robinson, Finley, Kg, PP, Ray Dirk, and Jkidd last night, which is good for them.

Nope. Really happy the Heat didn't win this year after their arrogant pre-season crap.

If they win next year meh.

Nope. Really happy the Heat didn't win this year after their arrogant pre-season crap.

If they win next year meh.

I can empathize with him at times, but that doesn't equal blind support, and I disagree or dislike some of what he does.

Quite frankly this thread is pointless, right after the finals people's emotions are still running high and are still prisoners of the moment. Not to mention, a large part of this type of debate is based on personal feelings and things off the court.

People's feelings right now aren't changing about Lebron, or if they do, they're in the minority. People hate him for whatever reason they choose, and there's very little room for rational discussion on here in that regard.

I can empathize with him at times, but that doesn't equal blind support, and I disagree or dislike some of what he does.

Quite frankly this thread is pointless, right after the finals people's emotions are still running high and are still prisoners of the moment. Not to mention, a large part of this type of debate is based on personal feelings and things off the court.

People's feelings right now aren't changing about Lebron, or if they do, they're in the minority. People hate him for whatever reason they choose, and there's very little room for rational discussion on here in that regard.

I don't feel bad for him. If you don't perform at your job, you're gonna get called out for it.

Yes, we are all gonna go back to our problems at the end of the day, which I don't see a problem with that, but he doesn't see the final picture.

He gets emotionally affected by the criticism, and he won't admit it. He's still a great player when he wants to be.

I don't feel bad for him. If you don't perform at your job, you're gonna get called out for it.

Yes, we are all gonna go back to our problems at the end of the day, which I don't see a problem with that, but he doesn't see the final picture.

He gets emotionally affected by the criticism, and he won't admit it. He's still a great player when he wants to be.

Back
Top Bottom