Sooooo Does Anyone Feel Bad for LeBron???

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Lebron is pretty much getting scrutinized like a criminal...
He ever been arrested?
He ever been pulled over?
He ever got a DUI?

He's clearly being scrutinized more than Vick, Tiger, OJ...

Is it fair?.. ofcourse not..
Next season we'll see what he'll achieve.. cause if this scrutiny and backlash through the summer does not motivates him... NOTHING will..
THISSS
And this kind of question shouldn't even be asked on NT...

NT has approx 93% haters on it.

Originally Posted by cartune

Like they said on Mike & Mike this morning

What has this dude really done?
laugh.gif

I dont feel sorry for him. But Lebron is the most hated player in the history of the league and has yet to commit a crime.

How can you call Lebron arrogant and at the same time love Kobe?
roll.gif
Kobe wanted to go to the Clippers of all places remember when he realized he couldnt win without Phil and wanted to leave? Calling out teammates and raping %%+!%%%?
laugh.gif

A lot of yall are just victims of the media.

Classic case of build him up just to tear him down
This man speaks the truth.
People forget how Kobe move? 
laugh.gif

and Yall respect Kobe for smashing a WEAK broad in that scandal? 

Dudes listen to the media and swear they be tellin the truth.

One man got this world fired up because he said he better than Jordan 
laugh.gif
 LeBron NEVER said that!

Originally Posted by cartune

Like they said on Mike & Mike this morning

What has this dude really done?
laugh.gif

I dont feel sorry for him. But Lebron is the most hated player in the history of the league and has yet to commit a crime.

How can you call Lebron arrogant and at the same time love Kobe?
roll.gif
Kobe wanted to go to the Clippers of all places remember when he realized he couldnt win without Phil and wanted to leave? Calling out teammates and raping %%+!%%%?
laugh.gif

A lot of yall are just victims of the media.

Classic case of build him up just to tear him down
This man speaks the truth.
People forget how Kobe move? 
laugh.gif

and Yall respect Kobe for smashing a WEAK broad in that scandal? 

Dudes listen to the media and swear they be tellin the truth.

One man got this world fired up because he said he better than Jordan 
laugh.gif
 LeBron NEVER said that!

First of all, this is a sports discussion, and you can just throw fair out the window when you're talking about sports. Is it fair that these dudes get the money they do while people with life-changing careers (special ed teachers, rehab counselors, etc) struggle to make ends meet? No, that's not fair. But eff it; turn the game on.

Second, quit saying Kobe was never scrutinized or hated to this level, because he was. He has gone through a SEVERE image reconstruction, and now he has some of y'all suffering from amnesia. I've read people saying that Kobe isn't smug like LeBron is, and that's why they like Kobe and hate LeBron; others have said Kobe is a media darling and LeBron doesn't know how to do that, and that's why they like Kobe. I read comments like that and think "WHAT?! Have y'all FORGOT who Kobe was?!"
laugh.gif

Third, people don't like arrogance. Is arrogance illegal? No. Is it tolerated? No. If you don't get that, then... sorry, but that's what's at the core of this discussion.

First of all, this is a sports discussion, and you can just throw fair out the window when you're talking about sports. Is it fair that these dudes get the money they do while people with life-changing careers (special ed teachers, rehab counselors, etc) struggle to make ends meet? No, that's not fair. But eff it; turn the game on.

Second, quit saying Kobe was never scrutinized or hated to this level, because he was. He has gone through a SEVERE image reconstruction, and now he has some of y'all suffering from amnesia. I've read people saying that Kobe isn't smug like LeBron is, and that's why they like Kobe and hate LeBron; others have said Kobe is a media darling and LeBron doesn't know how to do that, and that's why they like Kobe. I read comments like that and think "WHAT?! Have y'all FORGOT who Kobe was?!"
laugh.gif

Third, people don't like arrogance. Is arrogance illegal? No. Is it tolerated? No. If you don't get that, then... sorry, but that's what's at the core of this discussion.

I don't feel bad for him. He gotta work hard to get to the prize which is a championship. He has yet to humble himself and learn humility. The decision and that commit about his "haters" was not necessary at all. Will he get a ring, possibly, but while I'm livin paycheck to paycheck, I'm not gon feel sorry for some rich basketball player w/ no work ethic and desire to win, that's his problem.

I don't feel bad for him. He gotta work hard to get to the prize which is a championship. He has yet to humble himself and learn humility. The decision and that commit about his "haters" was not necessary at all. Will he get a ring, possibly, but while I'm livin paycheck to paycheck, I'm not gon feel sorry for some rich basketball player w/ no work ethic and desire to win, that's his problem.

Don't feel bad for him at all. For the last 2 weeks he had the opportunity to shut the "haters" up and he responds by having the lowest scoring series of his career, including several 4th quarters of 2 points or less. So, no I don't feel bad for him. You don't predict a bunch of titles and then go out and perform the way he did in the finals.

Don't feel bad for him at all. For the last 2 weeks he had the opportunity to shut the "haters" up and he responds by having the lowest scoring series of his career, including several 4th quarters of 2 points or less. So, no I don't feel bad for him. You don't predict a bunch of titles and then go out and perform the way he did in the finals.

23ska909red02 wrote:

"Props, Mavs" was... thrown on his website, for... all who frequent his website to see?

Should he have thrown another press conference? I also heard him give credit to the Mavs in the post game press conference...but I guess that's not good enough. I know what it is, too many people want to see the dude humbled, but if he's not a humble guy why should he pretend to be something that he's not? The logic that these athletes should be what we want them to be never made any sense to me. They present themselves who they are (or an image that they want us to see) and then you decide if you like that person or not. 

23ska909red02 wrote:

"Props, Mavs" was... thrown on his website, for... all who frequent his website to see?

Should he have thrown another press conference? I also heard him give credit to the Mavs in the post game press conference...but I guess that's not good enough. I know what it is, too many people want to see the dude humbled, but if he's not a humble guy why should he pretend to be something that he's not? The logic that these athletes should be what we want them to be never made any sense to me. They present themselves who they are (or an image that they want us to see) and then you decide if you like that person or not. 

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

He ever been arrested?
He ever got a DUI?

Next season we'll see what he'll achieve.. cause if this scrutiny and backlash through the summer does not motivates him... NOTHING will..
THISSS
And this kind of question

shouldn't even be asked on NT...

NT has approx 93%

haters on it.

Fixed for you bro!

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

He ever been arrested?
He ever got a DUI?

THISSS
And this kind of question

shouldn't even be asked on NT...

NT has approx 93%

haters on it.

Fixed for you bro!

I'm not saying hold another press conference.

BUt in terms of PR moves, you think ESPN would turn him down if he said 'Hey, think you can throw me on PTI or ATH or Rome the next couple days?'? No, they wouldn't. Then maybe on the show, while he's cutting up about whatever else they're talking about, he throws in his congrats. It's calculated, but not planned, and definitely classy.

Bottom line is... The Decision was televised, the reminder to us peasants was televised, the congrats were not. #justfacts

I'm not saying hold another press conference.

BUt in terms of PR moves, you think ESPN would turn him down if he said 'Hey, think you can throw me on PTI or ATH or Rome the next couple days?'? No, they wouldn't. Then maybe on the show, while he's cutting up about whatever else they're talking about, he throws in his congrats. It's calculated, but not planned, and definitely classy.

Bottom line is... The Decision was televised, the reminder to us peasants was televised, the congrats were not. #justfacts

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

great post gangsta
pimp.gif

didnt bron say he wanted to be the first billionaire athlete?
nerd.gif

He did and this was when Tiger was already at 500million.....
 I still dont blame him for that goal considering he takes in 40 million a year.
But he still shows no real personal business sense at this point.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

great post gangsta
pimp.gif

didnt bron say he wanted to be the first billionaire athlete?
nerd.gif

He did and this was when Tiger was already at 500million.....
 I still dont blame him for that goal considering he takes in 40 million a year.
But he still shows no real personal business sense at this point.

So Lebron should go on television now so all of the critics can go and overanalyze each and every possible statement so that they can make it into a story? Yeah that's a good idea...Dude doesn't need to do any PR now, he just needs to win basketball games.

So Lebron should go on television now so all of the critics can go and overanalyze each and every possible statement so that they can make it into a story? Yeah that's a good idea...Dude doesn't need to do any PR now, he just needs to win basketball games.

so if lebron jay walks or gets caught smoking weed i can hate on him?

noted

mentally noted

so if lebron jay walks or gets caught smoking weed i can hate on him?

noted

mentally noted

grittyman20:
So Lebron should go on television now
and offer congrats to the Mavs? Yes, if he wants to improve his image. If he doesn't want to improve his image, then... no.
grittyman20:
Dude doesn't need to do any PR now, he just needs to win basketball games.
Kinda tough to do in the summer, isn't it?
laugh.gif

No, he doesn't 'need' to make positive PR moves in order to survive. But to get back to being the hero and stop being the villain? Yes... yes he does need to make some positive PR moves. Look at Kobe's 'approval rating' immediately after the rape accusation to now; if you can't recognize that it's drastically improved, I have nothing more to say to you on LeBron improving his image.

grittyman20:
So Lebron should go on television now
and offer congrats to the Mavs? Yes, if he wants to improve his image. If he doesn't want to improve his image, then... no.
grittyman20:
Dude doesn't need to do any PR now, he just needs to win basketball games.
Kinda tough to do in the summer, isn't it?
laugh.gif

No, he doesn't 'need' to make positive PR moves in order to survive. But to get back to being the hero and stop being the villain? Yes... yes he does need to make some positive PR moves. Look at Kobe's 'approval rating' immediately after the rape accusation to now; if you can't recognize that it's drastically improved, I have nothing more to say to you on LeBron improving his image.

Dude has dug a deep hole for himself. Everything he says or does is over analyzed and heavily scrutinized. It's really not fair.
Is he feeling himself a little but? Of course, but I don't think he's the egomaniac the the MEDIA and some of you all make him out to be.

Dude has dug a deep hole for himself. Everything he says or does is over analyzed and heavily scrutinized. It's really not fair.
Is he feeling himself a little but? Of course, but I don't think he's the egomaniac the the MEDIA and some of you all make him out to be.

Back
Top Bottom