SPACEJAM XI: to all my young heads, my lesson to you: WEAR YOUR KICKS

this week i rocked my AJ5 blk/silver '00s and my air trainer high "chlor" from '00 or '01
glad i wear them...

the white paint on my ATH retro started to crack a few years after i copped, but looks the same now
as they did lets say in '03...

and my 5s aree yellowed (the sides more that the sole?) but they have been that way for years now...
but i can wear em

i fact i can wear all my retroes from '00/'01 still
(you might think it is a joke but i am also convinced the mid sole cracks and falls apart more if you are fat and stomp around
like a bulldog)

ps - you should glue your SJ11s - why not at this point...

Man that crazy how they fell apart. I try to wear all my shoes because one of my boys bought the playoff 8's before the retros came out and they crumbledbefore he left his house.

Same happened to my XI low. I have to get it fixed with stitches so that the soles won't come off again. But the air bubbles in the shoes are gone. As forVII, everything inside "melted" so no point repairing them. Time to revisit my heartbreaking moments, which I have posted a few months back:

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

The same thing happened to my cool greys!! Still got it at home, will take some pics and post them.

^^^^^^Those look like they just exploded but id cry if i saw those happen to my shoes...i admit i do keep shoes DS but know which ones i can wear....mycondolences to the teach.

wow if i had a sneakerhead teacher that would be my favorite class.......but yea that does suck, though can be easily repaired

moment of silence for yourspacejams.............................................................................................................................................................................................nowyou got a restoration project on your hands

THIS IS GOOD TO KNOW NOW SPECIALLY SINCE THE NEW SPACE JAMS ARE GOING TO COME OUT THIS DECEMBER..... IN ANOTHER HAND THAT SUCKS THAT A NICE PAIR OF SHOESRIPPED LIKE THAT.

The teacher became the student and was taught a harsh lesson, experience is the harshest of teachers....

Now he has resumed his role as instructor but will his lesson fall on deaf ears ? ? ? ?

Will you all now realize the value and importance of wearing your Jordans, then cleaning them thoroughly so they still appear new ? ?

Or all you all just too lazy and would rather buy them and watch them rot, literally, right in front of you instead of cleaning after use ?

I wear every damn pair I have, including '00 Space Jams, DMP XI, Carmine VI and anything else with an icy bottom. I scrub the %%+@ out of them and put thembacc in the box. My DMP XI and Carmine have yellowed, ON THE BOTTOM, ever so slightly and the '00 Jams can still pass for DS

As for crumbling midsoles its a no-brainer. If you have a brain, you will understand that these must definitely be worn regularly to preserve their integrity

smokin.gif

terrible thing that happened here, i just started to un ds a few pairs yesterday i finally came to my senses.

The snow is about to hit here soon i feel. But once it's gone im breaking out everyone of my shoes. Sad story.

I gotta sneaker head teacher...Pretty straight to just talk about shoes all class.

yep it happened to my DS 01 columbia bro..unDSed them yesterday, and here's the result.
gonna take them to the shoe repair today..

so lesson taught sir..
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom