SPACEJAM XI: to all my young heads, my lesson to you: WEAR YOUR KICKS

Originally Posted by Valmonte

Same happened to my XI low. I have to get it fixed with stitches so that the soles won't come off again. But the air bubbles in the shoes are gone. As for VII, everything inside "melted" so no point repairing them. Time to revisit my heartbreaking moments, which I have posted a few months back:

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Originally Posted by I LOVE my Jordans

those columbias went to waste... they yellowed before you even unds them
that is how i got them man...yellowed. i guess the previous owner put them on display for quite sometime.
i was gonna put them on ice..but heck, i might rock them while i can
grin.gif

I've been telling dudes that for years. Keeping kicks deadstock ruins kicks just like wearing them.

LOL i call this ducktale. Look like OP might have stored them with too much silica bag and now he realized that he is an ____ . I wonder if any of your studentlaugh at you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

LOL i call this ducktale. Look like OP might have stored them with too much silica bag and now he realized that he is an ____ . I wonder if any of your student laugh at you
laugh.gif

"ENGLISH M****KA, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!"
samjacksonpulp.jpg

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

LOL i call this ducktale. Look like OP might have stored them with too much silica bag and now he realized that he is an ____ . I wonder if any of your student laugh at you
laugh.gif

"ENGLISH M****KA, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!"
samjacksonpulp.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
Made me bust out laughing in the office and everybody started looking at me likeI was crazy

^^ ha! it still amazes me how I made this post almost a year ago and people think its brand new and GRAVEDIG the hell out of it....

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

^^ ha! it still amazes me how I made this post almost a year ago and people think its brand new and GRAVEDIG the hell out of it....

it amazes me too.
smh.gif

i probably posted way way way earlier in this thread.

damn sorry for ur loss homie... i never understood the purpose of ppl not wearing ur shoes i keep em on ice for a few months or so but u better believe ididnt buy em just to look at em:.

Back
Top Bottom