SPACEJAM XI: to all my young heads, my lesson to you: WEAR YOUR KICKS

As everyone else said those are not dead. Shoe Goo those bad boys and you will be steppin back to first period fresh as ever. At least its not some unfixablecracked soles on some IVs

The moral of the story is correct. Don't let your sneakers rot in a box. Rock your sneakers with pride!
grin.gif

On a sidenote, this is one of the reasons why JB should re-release the SpaceJams. Certain kicks have such timeless appeal that they should be retro'dforever.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

The moral of the story is correct. Don't let your sneakers rot in a box. Rock your sneakers with pride!
grin.gif

On a sidenote, this is one of the reasons why JB should re-release the SpaceJams. Certain kicks have such timeless appeal that they should be retro'd forever.
i completely agree with you

period one - "nice kicks", "whooa, are those the ones?"
laugh.gif

That's a shame....and why you should wear your shoes at least once a month. How'd you store them?

Im scared now.... im bout to pay for some concord retros. I guess i should start looking up some shoe repair shops. Especially since i wanna ball in them (notoften though)

i wear mine so much!

i keep the shoes i buy on ice for a month and thats it...so i wear my kicks
happy.gif

but im sorry about your spacejams
frown.gif

Dude, i think you're being a little dramatic, they're not gone forever, at least they're not like 4s or 3s that the whole mid sole cracks off andit's virtually impossible to fix. You can still save and restore these just by some shoe goo or gorilla glue and it'll be alright.

Damn! That sucks, I know how it feels, my Jordan IV Black/Red midsole cracked 3 weeks in. However it was only one shoe, and it was not like it separated so Ijust put them away! $300 down the drain, because of Jordan Brand's horrible looking CDP 4s. Even, though I wear all my shoes, I wear some more the othersbut I told myself this semester I don't care if my outfit don't match I'm not going to wear a pair of shoes twice until I complete my 50+ Jordanrotation. And my Spacejams will probably be next in line after seeing that, LOL!

Dam! I woulda offed myself in front the whole class! that sucks! I wish you were my teacher though, you seem a lot cooler than some of the dudes that I got,although I gotta say BIG UPS to Mr. Desalasar if you on here!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom