SRT Owners Step In

I've got a Black 2010 Jeep SRT, mainly stock besides BWoody CAI and Predator Tune. I'll post some photos of it tomorrow. Only has like 3000 miles. Also have a 2010 Challenger SRT and a 2010 Challenger RT.

And I've seen you post on cherokeesrt8.com

Originally Posted by eatmoreyeah

I've got a Black 2010 Jeep SRT, mainly stock besides BWoody CAI and Predator Tune. I'll post some photos of it tomorrow. Only has like 3000 miles. Also have a 2010 Challenger SRT and a 2010 Challenger RT.

And I've seen you post on cherokeesrt8.com
Are one of those suppose to say Charger? Whatever the case, let's see some pics
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Air Spider 777

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Couldn't u retune it with da predator package for betta gas mileage?

I dont tune for gas mileage bro.

Figured I give this thread a bump.

Anymore SRT owners?

Mods since the thread: H/L Covers, Gibson Exhaust with Flowmaster 5 inch tips, Tint (whole windshield at 50%, front sides at 20), Diablo Predator with a CMR tune from Johan, 6k lows/fogs, vled 6k switchbacks for the parking lights, tinted LED tails, Bwoody CAI, and a Catch can

Next up I want to do Kooks Headers.
happy.gif
grin.gif

Its not a tune for better gas mileage.
smile.gif

There's a tune on the Diablo itself (canned tune) that is good for gas mileage. Its an 87 octane tune. Blah. lol

Nice SRT's everyone!

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

sick.gif

thats worse than a lambo

What can ya expect? It weighs 4800 pounds and has a high displacement engine.

I would love a Lambo but the insurance would be crazzzzzyyyyy.
its a lamb. . . . if youre worried about the insurance you probably couldnt afford it, i know i cant haha, but yea you wouldnt be able to use a supercar in NY anyways, would you?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

sooooooo...no one else gonna post pics of their SRT's?
have we forgotten that everyone here drives a m3 & dates a supermodel?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
haha u mean a gtr and a cover girl

Originally Posted by Charles Barkley

Driving that thing as a daily driver is asinine.

owning that vehicle for its horsepower and "sporty acceloration" is just as dumb in my opinion.

And last, people who drive SUV's like sport coupes are lames, i hate seeing them on the road.
true to the bone marrow

Yeah that lamb would not be happening. Cant afford like 6k a month on just a car (payment, insurance, gas, and my garage charges 1k a month for exotics). LOL

And as far as driving this as a dd is insane, hey everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Picked mine up may 26 2010 greatest day of my life (well one of them haha)

Heres a short story of why i picked mine up:

my parents were going to buy my first car for graduation and i wanted a chevy truck lifted and etc but they didnt have the money so they said why not a charger magnum or 300 and i was like okay a charger. looked up forums and fell in love with the srt line wanted one bad! real bad! but my parents didnt want to get me it so they got me a v6 charger and it was cool for a while added a stock spoiler and danko reproductions front lip and some billettechnology goddies (shizz is raw!!) so i picked that up in the summer of 2010 and got boared of it by christmas 2010 so after christmas put it for sale and sold it to a dude in a week! and started to stack money and evetually found my charger srt8!! i thank my mom everyday for her help and persuation about getting this car. im not going to lie i love my car more then my gf! haha

i get 15mpgs streets and ive gotten 30 mpgs on the hwy with my 6.1 beast!

I BREAK MORE KNECKS WITH THIS CAR THEN I HAVE WITH ANY JORDANS!! ( i got some heat as well)

oooo and the plus about this car is it PUUUUUUUUULLS B#*&$!s

pics..i had a friend take some high quality pics but he hasent sent them to me
mad.gif

edit:i fill up every week 60 bucks, while school is in session. hey you only live once and money will always be around but that moment when you get to sit behind a car that never gets old is priceless!
smokin.gif

Ive been on the hunt for and SRT jeep for the right price! This thing is vicious!!

NYC: Not going to happen unless you do the conversion of the 6.1 into the wrangler, which has been done. Would be badass!

YMC: Just wait. The prices people are asking for the first gen WK SRT's are ridiculous. Ive seen used 2010's priced at 45k! I paid 42 for mine new back in Dec 09. The dealers are smoking crack!

Its crazy I remember a yr or 2 ago jeep was talking about a srt wrangler. They were pushing it hard too
30t6p3b.gif

I recently seen one done by krazy house out in jersey
pimp.gif
. I gotta look into the prices

Back
Top Bottom