Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_on75c5qDCN1tu6tfso6_r1_540.gif

tumblr_on75c5qDCN1tu6tfso1_r1_540.gif

tumblr_on75c5qDCN1tu6tfso5_r1_540.gif

tumblr_on75c5qDCN1tu6tfso2_r1_540.gif

tumblr_on75c5qDCN1tu6tfso3_r1_540.gif

Disney CEO Bob Iger  dropped some details about the upcoming “Star Wars” movies at a USC tech conference on Thursday.

At the conference, where he also confirmed that he’s “definitely” leaving in 2019, he said he has seen Episode 8, “The Last Jedi,” and addressed how the company is handling the death of Carrie Fisher, who appears extensively in the film.

“We are not changing ‘8’ to deal with her passing. Her performance remains as it was in ‘8,’” he said. “In ‘Rogue One’, we created digitally a few characters… We’re not doing that with Carrie.”

Iger also revealed that the next film, a standalone project on Han Solo, will follow his life from the age of 18 through 24. The film will including “acquiring a certain vehicle and meeting a certain Wookie,” he said. “You’ll also discover how he got his name.

When Disney acquired Lucasfilm, it originally envisioned three new “Star Wars” films. But the company’s creative team is now working on “Star Wars” stories that will go well beyond Episode 9, he said. The team is thinking about “what could be another decade and a half of ‘Star Wars’ stories,” he said.

Iger was otherwise tight-lipped about Episode 8, saying that he sometimes reviews dailies “in my laptop in bed under the covers” to keep the project secret from his own teenage boys.
https://variety.com/2017/film/news/bob-iger-star-wars-han-solo-spinoff-details-1202015089/

For those of you who like to do builds or have any interest in costumes anovos has a pre-order diy stormtrooper kit available for $450 today is the last day it's available at that price

https://www.anovos.com/products/star-wars-imperial-stormtrooper

I couldn't help myself I had to pull the trigger, I probably won't wear it often but it'll be nice on a mannequin next to vader.....I thought sneakers were an expensive hobby I don't know how I got pulled into this **** but it's becoming an addiction!

Freddie Prinze Jr tweeted me :lol:

View media item 2379702View media item 2379703
Back story, for those that don't know he's the voice for Kanan in Rebels. He and Sam Witwer (voice for Maul and other characters) did a SW movie trivia competition and long story short Witwer is a SW genius and put da team on his back. FPJ doesn't know **** and the competition ended in controversy because of him :lol:

So at Star Wars Celebration they are basically having another SW trivia competition and all competitors were invited back except FPJ :lol:

Back
Top Bottom