Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sam witwer is star killer and does the voice of palpatine in rebels and battlefront

he was also doomsday on smallville

Haha, that episode was pretty entertaining.  FPJ talkin' so much, but let Sam do all the lifting.  
laugh.gif

Loved the first part of the Rebels finale more than the second. Did not like that the Bendu stepped into the battle. Maybe my expectations were too high regarding how I wanted the state of the rebellion to be after Thrawn discovers their hidden base. There were moments where if this show were on another channel than Disney, it would've went darker. Instead I got the feeling at the end that the Rebels still won despite losing their base. I was hoping that Thrawn would deliver (capture hostages in this case due to Tarkin's instructions) but he did not even get to do that because of the idiot Admiral Constatine and The Bendu.

However, I am happy Thrawn did not die because he needs to do more. Hopefully next season he delivers a bigger blow to the Rebels, preferably some of the crew getting killed in the process, but will Disney go that far?

Loved the first part of the Rebels finale more than the second. Did not like that the Bendu stepped into the battle. Maybe my expectations were too high regarding how I wanted the state of the rebellion to be after Thrawn discovers their hidden base. There were moments where if this show were on another channel than Disney, it would've went darker. Instead I got the feeling at the end that the Rebels still won despite losing their base. I was hoping that Thrawn would deliver (capture hostages in this case due to Tarkin's instructions) but he did not even get to do that because of the idiot Admiral Constatine and The Bendu.

However, I am happy Thrawn did not die because he needs to do more. Hopefully next season he delivers a bigger blow to the Rebels, preferably some of the crew getting killed in the process, but will Disney go that far?

I agree with everything you say. It was definitely gearing up for a huge victory for Thrawn and the Empire. Constantine's selfish acts were a little much even though I know they've tried to lay that point in previous episodes.

Only thing I would counter is that I don't see it as a victory for the Rebels in anyway other than what few survivors remain. I really thought we were about to lose at least one of the characters...specifically Kanan. It would have been an appropriate time for Kanan to go out like a Jedi to help his friends escape instead of what we got with Bendu.

The battle scenes were really intense though. Great writing and producing. Could really feel the hurt after every ship went down...

On another note, I know they've been hinting towards this for a minute but I definitely got more sense that Hera and Kanan definitely got something going on now :lol:

Last edited:
I agree with everything you say. It was definitely gearing up for a huge victory for Thrawn and the Empire. Constantine's selfish acts were a little much even though I know they've tried to lay that point in previous episodes.

Only thing I would counter is that I don't see it as a victory for the Rebels in anyway other than what few survivors remain. I really thought we were about to lose at least one of the characters...specifically Kanan. It would have been an appropriate time for Kanan to go out like a Jedi to help his friends escape instead of what we got with Bendu.

The battle scenes were really intense though. Great writing and producing. Could really feel the hurt after every ship went down...

On another note, I know they've been hinting towards this for a minute but I definitely got more sense that Hera and Kanan definitely got something going on now :lol:

Agree about the space battles, those were fantastic, reminded me of the battles in TCW. The Bendu being a Deus Ex Machina is making me dislike the finale more than I should. When Thrawn gave Hera the ultimatum and she said "you know my answer" I thought it was about to go down and someone was going to die by either Thrawn's hands or one of those death troopers. Instead we got a Bendu Thunderstorm :smh:

I see your point about the few survivors remaining, if they just focused on that peril instead of Kanan's hope speech to Ezra I would have enjoyed that more.

Given the state of the Rebellion in Rogue One, they are in shambles, I was expecting a crippling blow to their confidence which explains why they are so hesitant to steal the plans to the Death Star. Maybe we will get an event like that in Season 4.

The Interdictors :wow: :pimp: Straight from the EU. I LOVED seein them in action.

This hour was worthy of live action, stuff was incredible.

Mandos joining the fight. :pimp:

I wonder how many seasons we're going. They mentioned Having, so we're getting close.

We've met Lando and Leia....Han in season 4? :nerd:

Mine came in earlier this week :pimp:

Minor nitpick but I thought Maul's pop should not have said Darth because he is formally Darth, now just Maul, but whatever :lol:

i sure hope so. im ready for post jedi animation

watch them bring back boba fett and jabba :lol:

they. brought maul back so anything is possible lol

Mine came in earlier this week :pimp:

Minor nitpick but I thought Maul's pop should not have said Darth because he is formally Darth, now just Maul, but whatever :lol:

didn't even notice that off my pure excitement. Now I can't unsee it :lol:

Last edited:
Thrawn :pimp:

Chiss never ceases to amaze me

"I see your defeat, like many arms surrounding you in a cold embrace."

I would like to see how does it impact Thrawn in S4

why didnt they use thrawn as main villain in rogue one instead of krennic?

Based on old books, he was in the outer rim exploring during that era.

That would be my guess is they'll send him on a mission (Outbound Flight???) to explain him bein gone.

Back
Top Bottom