• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ditto. Very good point.
Now having that said:

-dude your continuous Luke Sandusky references really are something else. Your Hero said he wanted to kill him and Kylo remembers Luke with murderous intent. Can you accept that reason?

Again
"-A lot of the things you are questioning or want to see would have been before TFA. Hopefully books and later movies might bring those events to light."

Finally I really wonder what would happen if at the end of these Sequels:
-one of the new major 4 dies or
-no Kylo redemption and/or Rey crosses over or
-First Order completely takes over

LrL5QL7.gif
I believe luke, feeling washed over him for a sec.

I can buy that.

given how stupid the jedi were about anakin and how much damage their stupidity cause I can toally see luke being aware of that history not wanting to repeat the same mistakes, and thinking about IF ONLY FOR A SEC, of killing kylo.

i think it's an interesting choice that makes lukes character arc more compelling, I do get how some may not like it, or how it might ruins the image of luke in your minds, but i think it makes him a complex and more interesting character.

imo OT luke is not that interesting. I thought he was as a kid but as an adult having rewatched those movies recently...maybe i don't romanticsze luke as much. he's not a sacred cow for me.

I imagine the alt-right hate TLJ for any female and minority representation and a white guy made it.

Not cuz Luke thought of killing Kylo, or Smoke dying abruptly, or Rey's parents being nobodies.

Dude stop

Folk are on an online discussion forum, in the general discussion section, in a dedicated Star Wars thread. No one is plotting some retribution against Disney or the film makers

If people don't like the film that have the right to voice their displeasure within the rules, nothing says that this thread has to be positive.

There are problems with the movie.

the jedi are wild dumb in the prequels and completely incompetent. I could totally see how luke being aware of their failures, could think for a sec...hey maybe I should stop this now?
Luke was incompetent too though. Famb is the Jedi Master and he allowed multiple of his students get seduced by the dark side under his watch. Right under his nose. :lol:

I just hope the parents of all the kids killed after Kylo went off signed the wavier.

Luke was incompetent too though. Famb is the Jedi Master and he allowed multiple of his students get seduced by the dark side under his watch. Right under his nose. :lol:

I just hope the parents of all the kids killed after Kylo went off signed the wavier.

I don’t know if that is incompentance though. Some parents maybe doing the best to keep their kids away from trouble but it still happens. That doesn’t mean they’re idiots lol.

at least that happened off screen. :lol:

we had to sit through 3 prequels of jedi's being like "who could the sith lord be??! "The senator amassing power who keeps talking to anakin??? naaaaaah couldn't be him" :lol:

we had to sit through 3 prequels of jedi's being like "who could the sith lord be??! "The senator amassing power who keeps talking to anakin??? naaaaaah couldn't be him" :lol:

Dooku said they were blinded by the Sith. In combination with their arrogance ( and other things) led to downfall of the Jedi.

The only payoff to the coalition of buffoonery that was the Jedis in the prequels is that it set up a different layer of why Anakin turned.

For three movies, years of Anakin's life he had to hear the Jedi talking about following rules, and would not give him a break. They were so damn rigid.

Then when Mace pulls up, after Anakin snitched on Sidious, all Anakin wanted Mace to do is follow the rules. Act like a Jedi.

But Mace gonna be like nah, imma kill dude now.

In that moment, when he thinks Mace is about to kill the only dude that can save the love his life, I don't blame Anakin for being like "Mannn **** these hypocrites"

Here at the theatre watching this movie. This ish is off to a slow start.

I enjoyed this movie. It's about time they diversified the cast. I hope this is the last time we see washed Luke Skywalker. I'm so tired of his character.

I don’t know if that is incompentance though. Some parents maybe doing the best to keep their kids away from trouble but it still happens. That doesn’t mean they’re idiots lol.
Man, if you're kid grows up to kill children or kills you then you were probably too dumb to be having kids in the first place.

Dooku said they were blinded by the Sith. In combination with their arrogance ( and other things) led to downfall of the Jedi.
Yeah, there was that whole scene with Yoda saying they couldn't tap in to the force the same way and were basically blinded.

Only explanation that they couldn't sense the dark side vibes from Palpatine when he would talk directly to them.

Only thing that will make this series better is if they introduce a biracial Luke sky walker love child that’s a Jedi. Get Lenny Kravitz or The Rock to play new character Jedi Lamar Skywalker.

Back
Top Bottom