Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Star Wars Rebels has been picked up for a third season on Disney XD.

http://www.starwars.com/news/the-fi...ill-continue-in-star-wars-rebels-season-three
pimp.gif
 best non comedy cartoon out right nwo 

Good looks singer10 singer10 for finding the Kylo Ren Starkiller Base and hooking it up for retail + shipping! Hopefully some NYC NTers that wanted it could find it at Penn station today also!

Good looks @Singer10 for finding the Kylo Ren Starkiller Base and hooking it up for retail + shipping! Hopefully some NYC NTers that wanted it could find it at Penn station today also!
No problem man.  I'm just here to help!

Now if only I could find that damn Shocktrooper...

Went to three different WMs today, came back with 0 Shocktroopers.  Has anyone found one yet?

Also, 16 more days!

Just wondering... is your first viewing going to be in 3D or standard?

I'm thinking standard first then 3d so I can just sit back and enjoy the 3D rather than focusing on plot.

I'm debating if I should go for the IMAX 3D showing immediately after work or just go to the standard theater near home.

I'm not sure if I'd enjoy the 3D, since I'm not a big fan.

I really don't like 3d either, but it was the only option i had for the very first showing on thursday 

Last edited:

I'm debating if I should go for the IMAX 3D showing immediately after work or just go to the standard theater near home.

I'm not sure if I'd enjoy the 3D, since I'm not a big fan.
95% of our day-1 showings are 3D.  Since I'm not a fan of 3D, I had to specifically look for the 2D shows.  Luckily, one of the theaters nearby are showing the 2D.  

My first 3D IMAX experience was with Avatar... it was ok, but just not for me.  It made me dizzy and I hate the feeling of the glasses on my nose (I don't wear glasses). 

95% of our day-1 showings are 3D.  Since I'm not a fan of 3D, I had to specifically look for the 2D shows.  Luckily, one of the theaters nearby are showing the 2D.

My first 3D IMAX experience was with Avatar... it was ok, but just not for me.  It made me dizzy and I hate the feeling of the glasses on my nose (I don't wear glasses).
Good thing I'll be watching the movie a week after the release lol.

not sure if its been discussed. but anyone else believing the Jar Jar is a Sith Master theory?

link for explanation:

Last edited:
Are any of your guys' theaters showing the movie on the 17th? Because mine is.. and I got tickets. .

Last edited:
I love IMAX 3D when its done correctly. i.e Gravity, The Martian, Avatar etc....

I don't do it when it doesn't warrant it.

I'll prob have to see the 3d first though since the better screens around me are IMAX.

Yep, snagged a ticket for 10:15pm on the 17th. I went for IMAX 3D... I don't really care about 3D up or down, but I am too ready for this movie not to see it on the biggest, most immersive screen possible 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom