Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Direct me to the CP post where he's happy as **** that Jar Jar Binks is returning :nerd:

New Star Wars Novel Reveals What Happened to Jar Jar Binks

I know he's buying at least 30 copies :lol:

You aint know? Lucas original plan was to reveal that Jar Jar was the other Sith not Dooku but fan reaction after The Phantom Menace led to massive rewrites.

"Jar Jar is the key to all of this."

A few years ago Lucas also made another comment saying it's nice to see some fans were able to decipher his original plans but he never explicitly said it was about Jar Jar.

Allegedly.

Man, they tryna have Jar Jar flourish out here. I don't think it could ever work. Bruh would need a voice change to make me take him serious
We thoroughly took this joke/theory far when we last discussed this and said to follow SW tradition when Jar Jar revealed he was Darth Wrath/Malefic/Malevolent or w/e he'd be voiced by a black actor with a distinct voice; Keith David

keithdavid_lrg.jpg

SMH didn't know these were dropping already. I was really looking to get the R2. They will be back up and I'm sure on Amazon at some point. Gonna go ahead and cop Han and that's it until I can track down R2.

Last edited:
So did y'all discuss how Han may have killed himself instead of Kylo? I feel late af to everything.

Been watching clone wars on Netflix. Man this show is dope. They have gave anakin justice. Dude is a boss. Sucks that he will eventually go to the dark side.

Rebels tonight :pimp:

Did not expect that to happen in the episode but it's now the story arc I'm interested in the most only because they're 2 years away from the OT and there was never any mention of them in it. Curious if the Mando's rising to any sort of prominence would feel right more than them just being wiped out when they turn on the Empire.

So did y'all discuss how Han may have killed himself instead of Kylo? I feel late af to everything.

Heard of that theory but JJ was pretty clear that was all Kylo on his commentary.

Thoughts on this? This seems to be the current hot rumor.

I've always believed there would be another Fett in Ep. IX just to keep with the "tradition" of having a Fett in every second episode of each trilogy, so I wouldn't mind. The only thing I don't see lining up is BDT is a bit on the older side and even with the 30+ year gap from ROTJ to TLJ, I'm not sure if his age would match up, even if they were to CGI him to look younger.

Last edited:
Well, they could have him be a clone of Jango, with him taking on the Fett name, just like Boba. That would allow for him to be older without there being an issue. Any clone of Jango still around would have to be pretty old by this point, no matter how you slice it. The EU had plenty of Jango's clones going on to do their own thing and showing up in stories after the Clone Wars, so there's precedent for it.

Well, they could have him be a clone of Jango, with him taking on the Fett name, just like Boba. That would allow for him to be older without there being an issue. Any clone of Jango still around would have to be pretty old by this point, no matter how you slice it. The EU had plenty of Jango's clones going on to do their own thing and showing up in stories after the Clone Wars, so there's precedent for it.

You have to remember though that Clones age twice as fast which is why Rex, Wolffe, and Gregor look to be about 60+ during Rebels. Any Clones of Jango, except Boba, would be long dead by the time TLJ takes place. Unless some of the other Clones reproduced or there ends up being secret un-altered Clones, but then that would just makes thing too convoluted just for the sake of it and would just be too much :lol:

Last edited:

You have to remember though that Clones age twice as fast which is why Rex, Wolffe, and Gregor look to be about 60+ during Rebels. Any Clones of Jango, except Boba, would be long dead by the time TLJ takes place. Unless some of the other Clones reproduced or there ends up being secret un-altered Clones, but then that would just makes thing too convoluted just for the sake of it and would just be too much :lol:

That was also covered in the EU, with certain clones discovering a way to deal with the rapid aging. In general, this is Star Wars :lol: No real reason that they can't come up with a new reason for some clones to stabilize their cells. Children of the original clones is also something covered in the EU, also being another possibility for Benicio being a Fett :lol: With tens of thousands of clones of the same man running around it wouldn't be hard to come up with some explanation for it.

That's why I'm glad Disney rebooted the EU and is cherry picking from Legends now :lol: I always felt the EU just grew too big to keep track of and started getting all over the place.

But last year, the rumors were that Felicity Jones was supposed to be Fett's daughter and this year, it's BDT as his son. Can't wait to see who the young Boba will be for the Han Solo-Solo.

That's why I'm glad Disney rebooted the EU and is cherry picking from Legends now :lol: I always felt the EU just grew too big to keep track of and started getting all over the place.

But last year, the rumors were that Felicity Jones was supposed to be Fett's daughter and this year, it's BDT as his son. Can't wait to see who the young Boba will be for the Han Solo-Solo.

That's actually why I liked the EU towards the end. It was operating in multiple different forms. You had the books and comics. Then you had various video games, along with cartoons towards the end of it. Then you had the fact that various books, comics, and games were taking place in completely different eras. You had the PT and OT era, the 20 year gap in-between, the Post-PT Era, in which the remnants of the Galactic Empire were being combatted, the war with the Yuuzhan Vong, then the Legacy Era. Before the PT you then had various other eras :lol: I loved it. Still one of my favorite franchises of all time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom