Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D4093B94-8E59-4BAB-856C-4C72E5E2C68D.jpeg

If he’s saying it’s bad then it’s bad...He literally wore through sets upon sets of knee pads to worship at the Disney Star Wars altar...

The blame it on the fans is still a big push apparently...Fully expect the “this movie isn’t for the original trilogy fans - just stay home” which will then morph into “the long time fans are toxic, misogynistic, racists because they didn’t like our movie” quotes will be coming shortly...

These mother ****ers really spent three movies putting the Star Wars universe in the exact same damn position it was in at the end of RotJ...Empire - First Order - Final order is apparently destroyed (Because those 3000 friggen Star Destroyers just stop once Palps is dead and the main ship is destroyed I guess)...No sign of a republic...A lone Jedi named Skywalker 🤦‍♂️ is still alive with the ability to rebuild the order...Same. Damn. ****!!!

This all the TLJ apologists fault. Those that didn't want to believe their eyes and thought subverting obvious and very needed expectations was a way to freshen up something who's sole purpose is nostalgia. I can not believe that is how it all ends. They had one ****ing job. What was the point in any of this?! Rey NEEDED to be Luke's daughter. Look what they did to this **** just to avoid something that would have made this sequel trilogy, these characters and the legacy of Star Wars MUCH stronger than what we're about to witness come Thursday. I'm legit sad.

Star Wars fans are so weird and toxic in general so it's hard to gauge genuine quality improvement suggestions from that crowd. The apologists figure into it, but more the former. Like if you're loud and complaining about everything, people tend to tune you out.

This all the TLJ apologists fault. Those that didn't want to believe their eyes and thought subverting obvious and very needed expectations was a way to freshen up something who's sole purpose is nostalgia. I can not believe that is how it all ends. They had one ****ing job. What was the point in any of this?! Rey NEEDED to be Luke's daughter. Look what they did to this **** just to avoid something that would have made this sequel trilogy, these characters and the legacy of Star Wars MUCH stronger than what we're about to witness come Thursday. I'm legit sad.
why thursday ? you gonna go see it?

I watched the TLJ with a person who believes this
He said it dethroned Empire:stoneface:

It takes A LOT for me to get shocked at something IRL
This was one of those moments. It wasn't even the fact that he loved TLJ
he really said "it has dethroned Empire as the greatest SW movie all time"

my mind is still blown at the fact that they had a chance to have the OG's all in one scene and DIDN'T do it man
Greatest SW movie of all time is Rogue One

Back
Top Bottom