Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Word?
freak.jpg

I have to admit, the move from 1:57 to 2:00 was pretty sick, though.
"Lean is in and big is out" -The Situation

Starting Insanity after 5-6 days of rest next week. 

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by DT43

edit: and a general question, what type of vitamins/supps are you guys taking? right now i do

Multivitamin -- one in the morning
4-6 Fish oil gels--spread them out in every meal, keeps my joints lubed up
4000-6000IU Vitamin D3 -- Vit D is proven to improve mood. this stuff is great.. i honesty felt like a god the first day i took it, haha. its also chemically classified as a steroid/pre-hormone (no, seriously) and has been shown to raise test levels.

these are the most frequent supps i see, what else is good out there?
Thats a typo, right?

Youre consuming a lot of calcium too, correct?

Yea dude, thats alot to be taking daily. I have a vit D difciency and my rx is for 10000iu 2x/ week.Just cause it makes you feel good doesnt mean its doing you good. Id get a blood test done asap
late response but hell no its not a typo. i got tested and i was deficient (i rarely go outside other than walking to my car
laugh.gif
). and yeah, i drink a lot of milk so my calcium intake is fine.

and my mom is a doc, and she says Vitamin D isn't harmful/toxic until you start approaching 50,000IU daily for several months. a lot of people take more than i do and they're just fine.

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

just copped jack3d ready to see how good this stuff is

Took 3 scoops after shaking the container
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Reps went from 8-12 to 15+ easy... And I was in the gym for the longest
sick.gif

All this was done after being up for 12 hours, 3 blunts and a cup of ciroc... I wonder how my workout will be next time when I'm fresh.. 
eek.gif

Decided to change it up and hit chest 2x a week now since it's lagging a bit
Quick workout, no preworkout or anything.
Incline DB Flies 3x12 superset with presses 3x8
DB Bench Flies Same as above....
Cable Crossovers 3x8 followed immediately by a set of elevated pushups 'til failure

I feel pretty good and beat after that. I'm going to start to get serious about my diet and shred up. Got to shed off some body fat, but at the same time I need to develop my chest -___-. I'm not saying I'm huge, but i believe I'm around 15% right now at 145-150... so just trying to get to about 10%.

IICE you wanna be my mentor and live your pro card dream thru me?

these ol heads at the gym said i got what it takes man................they said i look awesome for somebody with a (&#$#$# diet

now if i can just zone in on this in im good, dont you watch ronnie coleman dvd once a week? i know you got it down to the T by now.

i wanna shoot for my natural genetic potential before i even think about rotating butt cheeks so dont pressure me.
edit: also im 6"1" same height as arnold...........in his prime he was 235. ill shoot for 225 first...........i might have to rotate cheeks for 235. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

just copped jack3d ready to see how good this stuff is

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I let my boy take some of mine cause he NEVER goes to the gym. Dude is the smallest, frailest person in the world.

hour and a half into the gym, done lifting he's like "WHAT ELSE CAN WE DO!? I NEVER WANNA LEAVE!!!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

these ol heads at the gym said i got what it takes man................they said i look awesome for somebody with a (&#$#$# diet

now if i can just zone in on this in im good, dont you watch ronnie coleman dvd once a week? i know you got it down to the T by now.

i wanna shoot for my natural genetic potential before i even think about rotating butt cheeks so dont pressure me.
edit: also im 6"1" same height as arnold...........in his prime he was 235. ill shoot for 225 first...........i might have to rotate cheeks for 235. 
grin.gif
Be quite and post them pics for you and Joes competition.

I used to work out a bit, but had a little break and want to get back into it.
I want to focus on bulking up throughout the rest of the year. I'm sure that it's been answered but what is the "best" way.
I apologize for not keeping up with this thread but it's just a bit intimidating is all, and there are 100s of pages
sick.gif

I've never taken protein shakes or powder before, because I wanted to see if I can get there without it. Turns out, I was a fool, and realize why so many people do take it. I had the mind state, as I'm sure many others had of thinking taking protein and such was "cheating". I know, silly.

Anyways, is there a "best" way to bulk. As for protein, all I keep hearing about is Whey Protein. Is there anything else to it, besides eating healthy meals with low carbs, and having high protein intake? Also, when are they to be taken, and how much for dosages? Also what about supplements and vitamins?
I'm, 5'11" and 190lbs

I'm 22 and haven't lifted weights since high school. I was wondering if this was a good workouts for me? I'm 5'7 and 150 lbs. and usually get my exercise hooping.

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

I used to work out a bit, but had a little break and want to get back into it.
I want to focus on bulking up throughout the rest of the year. I'm sure that it's been answered but what is the "best" way.
I apologize for not keeping up with this thread but it's just a bit intimidating is all, and there are 100s of pages
sick.gif

I've never taken protein shakes or powder before, because I wanted to see if I can get there without it. Turns out, I was a fool, and realize why so many people do take it. I had the mind state, as I'm sure many others had of thinking taking protein and such was "cheating". I know, silly.

Anyways, is there a "best" way to bulk. As for protein, all I keep hearing about is Whey Protein. Is there anything else to it, besides eating healthy meals with low carbs, and having high protein intake? Also, when are they to be taken, and how much for dosages? Also what about supplements and vitamins?
I'm, 5'11" and 190lbs
you should prob cut first.....5'11" 190 would be jacked if you were at a low bf%

damn 6'1" lurkin im jealous im 5'11" i feel like a ******. hoping to grow another inch maybe who knows. probably not.

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by Durden7

edit: and a general question, what type of vitamins/supps are you guys taking? right now i do

Multivitamin -- one in the morning
4-6 Fish oil gels--spread them out in every meal, keeps my joints lubed up
4000-6000IU Vitamin D3 -- Vit D is proven to improve mood. this stuff is great.. i honesty felt like a god the first day i took it, haha. its also chemically classified as a steroid/pre-hormone (no, seriously) and has been shown to raise test levels.

these are the most frequent supps i see, what else is good out there?
Thats a typo, right?

Youre consuming a lot of calcium too, correct?
Yea dude, thats alot to be taking daily. I have a vit D difciency and my rx is for 10000iu 2x/ week.Just cause it makes you feel good doesnt mean its doing you good. Id get a blood test done asap
late response but hell no its not a typo. i got tested and i was deficient (i rarely go outside other than walking to my car
laugh.gif
). and yeah, i drink a lot of milk so my calcium intake is fine.

and my mom is a doc, and she says Vitamin D isn't harmful/toxic until you start approaching 50,000IU daily for several months. a lot of people take more than i do and they're just fine.
Most Americans are deficient. Everyone should get their levels checked if you haven't. Vitamin D can make a noticeable difference in performance if you start getting adequate levels. Toxicity is hard to achieve, especially if you start off deficient.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

grin.gif
lol L2L but i always laugh when people say they are the same height or weight as a pro and expect to look like him like fools saying they are bigger than Zane but dont look like him...if you have the lean mass that Arnold at after taking steroids and reachin 240 I would be surprised.

Where can I learn more about the benefits of Vitamin D. Also I haven't lifted in a while what would be better westside style routine or starting strength??

Im all out on Protein. Whats a good one to get, I was at GNCtoday, I was debating on ON Gold Standard Whey Protein OR The ONPlatinum Hydro Whey

Drank so damn much yest. And ate 2platters at 53rd(nycers know)...its getting too hard to be on diet mode every week, especially Friday and Saturday.

I'm thinking bout crash dieting Sunday, if I over eat/drink fri/sat, anyone do this? Did it today and surprisingly I wasn't really that hungry, around 6 my stomach started hurting, so I ate a couple almonds.

This summer has been a hard one for me in terms of getting to the gym as much as I wanted to. I didn't get any bigger, but I didn't get any smaller, so that's a plus. Now that classes start tomorrow for me tomorrow, (sophomore in college), I am ready to get back into the gym, and go hard.

I'm 5'10"-5'11" and literally just weighed myself and I clock in at 143lbs. I'm looking to get a little bigger, but at the same time remain lean and cut, and my abs are on the way to a six-pack.

I always bring these questions up, but would love if they can be answered again.

-What should I be eating to work on my six-pack?
-How long should I rest in between working out my abs?
-Good calf exercises?
-What body parts should I work out together on a given day (if I decide to go that route instead of one body part a day)?

Thank you to anyone/everyone who helps me out. I really appreciate it.

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Im all out on Protein. Whats a good one to get, I was at GNCtoday, I was debating on ON Gold Standard Whey Protein OR The ONPlatinum Hydro Whey

Do yourself a favor and don't go back into GNC. They're so overpriced it's outrageous. I go to supplementwarehouse.com a lot, and if I need something that day VitaminShoppe is usually a bit cheaper too.

I haven't tried Hydro Whey but I've heard nothing but good things about it. I'm currently taking the double rich chocolate standard protein
pimp.gif

^^^^ why school gyms specifically? fat people world wide, dog.

I partied too hard this weekend. No fitness, no regard for diet, way too many drinks.
Back to the grind today
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

^^^^ why school gyms specifically? fat people world wide, dog.

I partied too hard this weekend. No fitness, no regard for diet, way too many drinks.
Back to the grind today
pimp.gif
Its not an issue of seeing fat people.  Thats not a concern.

Its a health issue, especially at heavily populated areas (school gyms).

MRSA is no joke.

Back
Top Bottom