Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

35376_10150246703980089_531130088_13857369_2736599_n.jpg

dem shouldas

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

Finally gonna go at this full force heres what i came up with and i started...

Goal weight 180-190
(Think Idris Elba)
Current weight 230

Assistance--
Phentermine pill daily (side effects havent really been serious at all i was suprised)
EVS 100%whey protein after workout
*let me know what i can saftely  add i dont wanna take creatine because the phent is like having 6 coffee's

Diet--
1049 calories
No soda
Water during work outs
Gatorade and juice
Grilled chicken
Veggie
1 steak a week grilled no juice
No fast food

Weekly workout
-As many sets a day as I can
-distance jogging when possible
Sunday
Chest triceps
100 Abs
Running Tull tired

Monday
Biceps shoulders
150 abs
Running Tull tired

Tuesday
Back traps
200 abs
Running Tull tired

Wednesday
Light Chest light  triceps
Full legs
200 Abs
Running Tull tired

Thursday
Full Biceps full shoulders
Lower back
200 abs
Running Tull tired

Friday
Rest
Abs at home

Saturday
Rest make up

Repeat weekly

Week 1 * I will keep this post updated every sunday with my progress

*Keep the flames coming i need it for motivation*

Any tip's are greatly appreciated or anything i can add to make the process quicker would be highly appreciated..
LOL have you read thru any of this thread at all??

1050 kcals @230? Super low, eat more

Sorry Yuku fml seriously oded..

I think the phen is what's giving the the energy to work out like that and have energy but I do get these weird shakes in my arms a the end of my work out.. But definately I've been eating 2k+ in calories per day.. (I get drunk and forget about my diet) and I drink alot so I really pig out.. I think I'm gonna do atleast 1500 and see how that works out.. I just have so much dam body fat and u can literally feel strong muscle definition under my chest.. It would actually show if I shredded all that weight off.. I hope the phentermine will assist me with that.. I just came from GNC and did a little research I could use Creatine on phen as long as it's not caffeinated.. What's a good effective protein I can take directly after workouts that works well with creatine

Goal weight 180-190
(Think Idris Elba)
Current weight 230

Assistance--
Phentermine pill daily (side effects havent really been serious at all i was suprised)
*let me know what i can saftely  add i dont wanna take creatine because the phent is like having 6 coffee's

Diet--
1049 calories
No soda
Water during work outs
Gatorade and juice
Grilled chicken
Veggie
No fast food

Weekly workout
Sunday
Chest triceps
100 Abs
Running Tull tired

Monday
Biceps shoulders
150 abs
Running Tull tired

Tuesday
Back traps
200 abs
Running Tull tired

Wednesday
Full legs
200 Abs
Running Tull tired

Thursday
Lower back
200 abs
Running Tull tired

Friday
Rest
Abs at home

Saturday
Rest make up

Repeat weekly

Any tip's are greatly appreciated or anything i can add to make the process quicker would be highly appreciated..

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

Goal weight 180-190
(Think Idris Elba)
Current weight 230

Assistance--

Diet--
1049 calories
No soda
Water during work outs
Gatorade and juice
Grilled chicken
Veggie
No fast food

Weekly workout
Sunday
Chest triceps
100 Abs
Running Tull tired

Monday
Biceps shoulders
150 abs
Running Tull tired

Tuesday
Back traps
200 abs
Running Tull tired

Wednesday
Full legs
200 Abs
Running Tull tired

Thursday
Lower back
200 abs
Running Tull tired

Friday
Rest
Abs at home

Saturday
Rest make up

Repeat weekly

He's right.
Start off at 2500-2800 calories a week. Then every 2 weeks or so, cut that down by 250 calories. Then so on and so forth.

More protein, Medium-Less Fat, Medium-Less Carbs

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
No 'mo, but this dude's physique is INCREDIBLE.

Very motivating. My idea overall goal.

Spoiler [+]
picy.jpg

preview7.jpg

Ususal, your excersising like a untrained mind. First of all, doing ab work every single day will not help. I suggust you do abs Mon, Wed, Friday. Second explain what ab movements you are doing. You know you can easily decrease your stomach simply by doing your running mixed with plyrometrics and some Hindu squats?

And your eatting way too small. Since your just starting, working to failure will mess you up big time so don't do it. If you work your arms to failure on a monday, they will be of no use the next time you attempt to use them.

If you need serious help bro I will help you cause your plan is bound for soreness, dehydration, and over using your entire body

Thanx guys I was at the ale house and thought of this post and ate a big @%$ burger and I don't know wether it was a mixture of the beer and food or the phen making me feel super full but I felt like I wanted to hurl.. Not to mention I had to do my work outs just now.. Heavy stomach x abs not a good look..

Sneakerking, that is an ideal physique to me. I don't want to be super swole. What do you think his lifts are at? And bodyfat around 5-6%?

Thanx guys I was at the ale house and thought of this post and ate a big @%$ burger and I don't know wether it was a mixture of the beer and food or the phen making me feel super full but I felt like I wanted to hurl.. Not to mention I had to do my work outs just now.. Heavy stomach x abs not a good look..

Your still doing it wrong. You ate the burger, now you know what you should do? Run. Running will burn that burger off asap. And I know some of you love your french fries with salt, but it is wrong

I tried homemade baked fries with potassium chloride. Try it. 

Your still doing it wrong. You ate the burger, now you know what you should do? Run. Running will burn that burger off asap. And I know some of you love your french fries with salt, but it is wrong

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Sneakerking, that is an ideal physique to me. I don't want to be super swole. What do you think his lifts are at? And bodyfat around 5-6%?
Here's his BodySpace...

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/add4688/

Looks like his lifts haven't been updated since '07.

But yeah, 5-6% sounds about right. His BodySpace says 2.5%.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

StaXX you've been ghost for a min. Good work, man.

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

You mind sharing that fries recipe with your NT brothers?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

This is crazy regarding the amount of sets, but damn look at the dude who made this routine:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Def Trying that workout.. My chest workouts have been Eh, That pyramid workout is killer.

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

This is crazy regarding the amount of sets, but damn look at the dude who made this routine:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Def Trying that workout.. My chest workouts have been Eh, That pyramid workout is killer.
I feel like my chest is lagging a lil too. Finally getting to the heavier db's.. Rep scheme is important, and like the vid said, don't be afraid to go heavy. I'm glad to be learning more myself, I did a similar workout yesterday minus the pushups (which I wanted to do) but I just did superset flys.. I really felt the pump afterwards

Back
Top Bottom