Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

anyone use coenzyme Q10? (CoQ10)

Ehhh, the general consensus is that its not very effective.

I swear everything in Mens Health is complete bulloks 
laugh.gif

I just read it for the technology/style ideas.

How much meat do you eat in a day hombrelobo?

Originally Posted by cguy610

Just did 300x1 deadlift yesterday. That's my current max. I normally don't max out but wanted to hit 300.
When I did 305x1 on New Year's Eve, that was one of the best feelings of my life. I did 285 the week before, but I wanted to break 300 before the year was over.

Congrats man

need to lose like 5-10 pounds and should be able to see abs without flexing

what should i afford eating? btw can't cook so eat a lot of fast food but i watch what i order

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by cguy610

Just did 300x1 deadlift yesterday. That's my current max. I normally don't max out but wanted to hit 300.
When I did 305x1 on New Year's Eve, that was one of the best feelings of my life. I did 285 the week before, but I wanted to break 300 before the year was over.

Congrats man
Thanks.  That's crazy that it's the same thing I did.  I did 285x 3 last week.  Was going to try 290, but then was like let me try 300.  I'm going to go back down to 275-280 though to do more reps. 

laugh.gif

Ive been saying this for a long time.

Fitness magazines are largely crap for many reasons. (Money, Lack of knowledge, recycled info, etc.)

2 large chicken fajitas for dinner on 'spinach' wraps. need to get better at adding veggies/sauce. Large glass of OJ.

what do you guys add to your fajita/quesadilla ?

^Lots of chicken, a little guacamole, a little pico de gallo, a little cheese. Not the healthiest, but so good

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

what should i afford eating? btw can't cook so eat a lot of fast food but i watch what i order

indifferent.gif

i know pretty backwards but have a family who barley cooks so yea. say i have to eat fast food I will get a chicken ceasar salad etc

Originally Posted by Where Are You Harold Miner 2

indifferent.gif

i know pretty backwards but have a family who barley cooks so yea. say i have to eat fast food I will get a chicken ceasar salad etc
Thats really bad long term man.
It can be the same price cooking at home. Doing chicken pasta or even chicken caesar as you mentioned is playschool

Help me with lunch...
Needs to be a protein source that requires no prep, no microwave, no chilliing, etc.
I can bring an avacado for fats, a bagel for carbs, but the only practical thing is whey...?? need protein source! idea?

Canned chicken or tuna..... I use to eat the big swanson canned chicken for lunch in hs and it had 50g of protein if I remember... only negative was the sodium but I didn't mind

laugh.gif

I just read it for the technology/style ideas.

How much meat do you eat in a day hombrelobo?
NH but I get my meat in large quantities. I get my carbs in at breakfast and lunch. Only eggs in the AM with the occasional bacon. Meat at lunch, meat at dinner. I eat about 1.5 chicken breasts at each sitting.

Here was my lunch today.

2vkdcm0.jpg

(Yes, I ate fried rice. Who cares.)

To keep it fresh I always have a dipping sauce with my chicken or eat it with cottage cheese. Also, I have fruits and veggies every meal. Key, IMO.

The real key to growth is to eat just as big on off days as you would training days. Also, don't over train (your biggest problem). Yoga and cardio are your friends. If you can keep lifting after your weight days..you arn't going HAM enough. Step it up.

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

I envy you guys trying to eat for growth... I would have a blast 
tired.gif

I probably wont ever do a cut. 
laugh.gif

life is good eating like this

brb 250lbs

thanks again hombrelobo

Up to 211
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
DB rowed 100's
smile.gif
with hooks............ Anyone else use hooks? They are cutting up my wrists pretty bad, but work so good
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom