Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by picknroll24

to the guy who's bench press is plateauing, monitor your sleep.
I experience a set back in bench press every once in a while and I have noticed that I usually don't get enough sleep on those days so my workout suffers as a result.

So doing cardio causes a reduction in strength?
I was planning to start doing some cardio but I don't want to lose strength.
not necessarily.

to gain strength, you're gonna need a caloric surplus, and if you add cardio into the mix you need to make sure to up your calories even more to compensatefor it.

also, don't do cardio before you lift. ideally, you would lift, have a solid post-workout meal, and do cardio at least a few hours later. you don'tneed a gym or any equipment for cardio, so you should be able to pull this off.

Heard at the gym about pounding some peanut-butter after a workout or before sleep on a workout day...carb loading? Anybody familiar with this?

The gym is an absolute cluster-!##* right now...I can't believe this %**$. Unsurprisingly, the leg machines and squat racks are about as crowded as theyusually are and now the benchpresses have a 2-person wait. "Resolution" gym-goers....pffttt

yeah it's always nuts at the beginning of jan......fortunately most of the resolutioners stick to the cardio equipment, so the worst part for me is thelack of good parking spaces
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

The gym is an absolute cluster-!##* right now...I can't believe this %**$. Unsurprisingly, the leg machines and squat racks are about as crowded as they usually are and now the benchpresses have a 2-person wait. "Resolution" gym-goers....pffttt
Was about to go back but thought of this

might hit up the 24 at like 9am or so might be empty?

How effective is losing fat without much cardio? And what is it that you do? Circuit training?

Because I sure don't want to lose my strength... But I need to cut my bf % also

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

The gym is an absolute cluster-!##* right now...I can't believe this %**$. Unsurprisingly, the leg machines and squat racks are about as crowded as they usually are and now the benchpresses have a 2-person wait. "Resolution" gym-goers....pffttt

That'll be a good time....

As far as the fat-cutting without cardio...uhh...
embarassed.gif
. Better takenotes from Joe, the carb-cycling process apparently works.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

That'll be a good time....

As far as the fat-cutting without cardio...uhh...
embarassed.gif
. Better take notes from Joe, the carb-cycling process apparently works.
Yes cab-cycling does work

read a good article on this months M&F it breaks it down pretty good. Great info

How precisely do you count your calories while cutting? Do you also count cheese and everything you put on your bread?

The Resolution kids are annoying me being in the gym. All they do is work on the chest, then text, thn take pics like 1 day of working on the chest will makethem look brolic.

I know, im not a gym rat like may but i go every week from 3-5 days and the gym is so packed with people ive never seen before
smh.gif

since finals week (about 2 weeks ago) I've gained about 15lbs of fat. I'm very disappointed with myself.

So should i just get back on the cario tip and leave the iron weights alone?

Originally Posted by MOchi

since finals week (about 2 weeks ago) I've gained about 15lbs of fat. I'm very disappointed with myself.

So should i just get back on the cario tip and leave the iron weights alone?

eek.gif

Continue to do both.

I know its that bad. I didnt get to goto work during finals week, so overwhelmed with class work and once the semester was over all my friends just wanted todo is drink and travel.

I'm doing straight cardio.

Is banana's and redbull a good diet ? Thats all i eat at the gym and im thinking of taking it on full time.. Redbull/Banana's/Lemon Chick diner's agood mixtures im thinking of making that all i eat for the next month with casual workout's im trying to go from 250 to 200-220 by March? Any advice?

Originally Posted by PltcsAsUsual

Is banana's and redbull a good diet ? Thats all i eat at the gym and im thinking of taking it on full time.. Redbull/Banana's/Lemon Chick diner's a good mixtures im thinking of making that all i eat for the next month with casual workout's im trying to go from 250 to 200-220 by March? Any advice?
are you serious?

Took about a 4 week hiatus from the gym with finals+the hoildays. Think I only gained 4-5 pounds though.
Gettin back at it today, also starting an EC stack today, gonna see how that goes for about a month.

i dont know much about it but i hear a lot of people talk about the ECA stack, with A being aspirin.....supposedly there's a certain ratio between thethree where the synergistic effects are really powerful.

ECA is very good for weight loss but drop the A as it causes side effects with repeated dosages. you can still do well on jus the EC stack, remember howeverit is diuretic in nature and requires alot of water consumption. EC(A) stack is good though, it has proven results the most i ever lost in one cycling is 15lbs..

Yea they say you should drop the A, I should be good with Fish oil and green tea extract. Iv tried Animal Cuts before. too many pills and results were minimal.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

The Resolution kids are annoying me being in the gym. All they do is work on the chest, then text, thn take pics like 1 day of working on the chest will make them look brolic.

Wow,is that even possible in the gym...make me appreciate being in Iraq to a certain extent,everyone in the gym is pretty serious about what they are doinghere and of course make me motivated to not play around.

I am in my beginner stage also as far as weightlifting (Oct).Do any of you guys take N.O. explode?If so what are your opinions with the product.

Also weightlifters that do cardio,what are your normal routines?

I am 6ft,265lbs and plan on doing cardio around 4/5 am 30min/5 days a week to offset my evening weightlifting.

Nothing for a few weeks, then its jumps 3 pages in a day?

Was everyones resolution to get in better posting shape too??

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i dont know much about it but i hear a lot of people talk about the ECA stack, with A being aspirin.....supposedly there's a certain ratio between the three where the synergistic effects are really powerful.

Im not confident in the ephedra being produced anymore.especially the herbal form. Id rather stick with clen.

Back
Top Bottom