STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

When you created it, i think you did it out of spite because of all the talk that went on in here. I could be wrong.

I think it's fine. We can keep the CF talk in there, and can chime in here on other fitness related topics. 
I really wasnt man, I meant hippie as a joke ill admit but this thread is the only reason I get on NT and to see it go to waste with arguments ( I admit I contribute to them) just wasnt cool so thats why I made it.

It looks like its going to be a good thread I will lurk in it so I can learn more about it.

I fixed the OP in the thread as well to show my respect.

Last edited:
Might as well make a powerlifting thread while we're at it. I'd like to see a thread with useful information on how to increase overall strength than seeing Chest/ leg/ abs/ pinky finger day everyday.

Semi-srs

Might as well make a powerlifting thread while we're at it. I'd like to see a thread with useful information on how to increase overall strength than seeing Chest/ leg/ abs/ pinky finger day everyday.

Semi-srs
Theres only a few of us in here that train more for strength but I love anything and everything powerlifting. What would you like to know?

Semi-srs

People in this thread don't powerlift doe...

Call this the body part split workouts, youtube programming fitness thread...

ok, I keed I keed...

People in this thread don't powerlift doe...

Call this the body part split workouts, youtube programming fitness thread...

ok, I keed I keed...

LOL you jokester you

Also who do you hate so much on youtube? lol 

Last edited:
Has there ever been anyone in here posting their success stories?...like before and after pics other than lucky?...or is selfies also taboo in here...word is that's what got Lucky banned from this thread :nerd:

Flexion in my knee is lagging and I'm frustrated I can't get it too much past 60 degrees (with discomfort at that).

I know a few others had ACL reconstruction (mine was hammy graft; looking back I'd probably go patella honestly).
Anyone else have this issue, 4.5 weeks post-op? I'm reading a bunch of people are at 90 and beyond by now.

Has there ever been anyone in here posting their success stories?...like before and after pics other than lucky?...or is selfies also taboo in here...word is that's what got Lucky banned from this thread :nerd:

i posted mine. buncha people have posted theirs.

Lucky got banned from this thread? Why?

Dude was big as hell posting in the polo thread years ago and now he's strolic as **** :lol:

All the CF guys post your topless pics. None of the beater/sleeveless Bs. Then us gym dudes will do the same.

Lucky got banned from this thread? Why?

Dude was big as hell posting in the polo thread years ago and now he's strolic as ****
laugh.gif
Is he really banned from this thread though or did he just decide to not come back?

All he did was call someone a beta and trashed talked jewbacca a little bit lol

Ive told him to come back.

Posted mine in the summer.

Stopped lifting when I hurt my back in Sept. Started lifting again last week...

I really wasnt man, I meant hippie as a joke ill admit but this thread is the only reason I get on NT and to see it go to waste with arguments ( I admit I contribute to them) just wasnt cool so thats why I made it.

It looks like its going to be a good thread I will lurk in it so I can learn more about it.

I fixed the OP in the thread as well to show my respect.
so the only reason you go on a SNEAKER forum is to talk about fitness?  lol 

makes sense.. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Finally did my boxing cardio. Felt really good.

Hit the bag for about 20 minutes, did a few minutes of jump roping, and finishing off with some dumbbell punching.

is anyone a member of a ufc style gym? i'm looking to join a new gym with better equipment such as bumper plates and heavy bags. my local 24 hr fitness and la fitness don't offer these.

Back
Top Bottom