STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'm 205 pounds 5'8. :x
Skinny Fat...I have man boobs and skinny arms. :smh:
Working out is the easiest part but the diet always kicks my ***.I always feel like I'm doing it wrong.

You're 5'8 205 but you consider yourself skinny fat?

Haha no *****

egggzacklee. you can't be that short and weigh that much and be 'skinny fat'. skinny fat is reserved for those guys that are average build to trim build, but not lean. its not about holding fat differently, fat is fat. you guys must just mean he isn't evenly distributed fat due to the thin arms. if he was majority muscle at that height n weight, he'd be a big mofo, but instead, it sounds like george costanza.

I started out out at 216 in Jan.. Im down to 204 right now.. Im 6'4.. Been trying to cut down while putting on some strength... So far so good.. Once I hit about 195 I'm going to bulk back up

One week in, and worth every penny. Got them with the 20% eastbay promo code. I wouldn't work out in Roshe's though. No support in the upper, and the midsole/sole is too thick and unstable.
This looks like the DT.

12 DL's, 9 Hang Cleans, 6 Push Jerks. 5 rounds for time @155. Did it last week, did it in 12 minutes.

Might give this a shot, 95-115-135-155, is that the progression?

That is DT; never done it scaled like that though myself but having done it at 155 scaling it sounds nice! haha

I'm 205 pounds 5'8. :x
Skinny Fat...I have man boobs and skinny arms. :smh:
Working out is the easiest part but the diet always kicks my ***.I always feel like I'm doing it wrong.

if you want to get in shape then you need a good diet end of story.

its the truth, so ask yourself how bad you wanna be in shape and look good? if you cant take a good diet seriously then you dont want it bad enough.

WELP I GOT ANNIHILATED YESTERDAY.

DRANK FROM 1PM TO 2/3AM?

BACK TO THE GRIND 

IM DOING CROSSFIT WOD THIS WEEK TO SWITCH IT UP.

You can be overweight and have "skinny" limbs, I don't think he means the typical skinny fat where you may can hide it in clothes tho.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested.

What gym is this?

egggzacklee. you can't be that short and weigh that much and be 'skinny fat'. skinny fat is reserved for those guys that are average build to trim build, but not lean. its not about holding fat differently, fat is fat. you guys must just mean he isn't evenly distributed fat due to the thin arms. if he was majority muscle at that height n weight, he'd be a big mofo, but instead, it sounds like george costanza.
Not true at all.

My brother is 5'8 205 and is skinny fat. You can't tell if he is wearing a shirt.

My cousin is 5'11 228 and is skinny fat as well. You can't tell unless he has his shirt off.

This is one of the dumbest discussion ive seen in here in awhile...... purely personal perspective and subjective terminology

With that being said, NOTHING about 5'11, 228 can be considered skinny.

This is one of the dumbest discussion ive seen in here in awhile...... purely personal perspective and subjective terminology

With that being said, NOTHING about 5'11, 228 can be considered skinny.
Right, its all speculation without pics. But one could be a beast at 5'11 228.

My goal is to be more shredded and lower my body fat %. Is it true that I can eat whatever I want and still lose body fat as long as I'm in a caloric deficit and lift?

Last edited:
during the announcement of 14.3 they showed what seemed like a commercial about CF, nearly brought me to tears, cant find it, but is about this kids journey with his dad...

da feels bros...

btw 215 snatch @ 17 yo and probably weighs about 150lbs

you don't even need to lift. caloric deficit. period.
READ THIS

But will being in a caloric deficit also lower my muscle composition? I'm not fat but I just wanna lose some body fat without compromising muscle so I lift and get the right amount of protein while being in a caloric deficit. Am I doing it right?

yeah. that's pretty much it. i think for the average joe, it's pretty hard to lose any significant amount of muscle mass. if you keep your protein intake somewhere around .5-.8 grams per pound, i'm sure you'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom