STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

did some snorkeling this weekend and i did a few shallow dives without the snorkel. damn i can't hold my breath for crap. lung capacity is in the dirt. gotta work on that. will probably help my lifting whenever i start that back up fully.

2a7aeld.jpg

Been back on my running hype as of late. Tracked my long runs for the month of June with Nike+, but not including all my intervals or anything under 5.

I need to get my bf% checked but I'm hovering at around 18-20% at 169 with 8 pounds to lose to be around 15%.

After months of lurking this thread, I'm finally posting my stats to keep me in check so I can reach my goal by July 20th.

We need to get another Nike+ team running competition started up again.

First day back to my normal volume for squats..... I'm fried 

Made some changes to my program which hopefully will help me break 500 at my next meet.

Man... How do you guys run so many miles at once?

Does it consist of running the whole time? Or do you stop once in a while to walk a bit?

8 Miles is insane if it's all running, I run 3 miles and want to puke lol 

Second day of my cut. This is the first cut I've ever done. Man, that first day was tough. I was in a bad mood all day. Today's not as bad. First day is the hardest imo

Been eating super light all day to prepare for half off qdoba tonight. Gonna meet my caloric goal as well but might throw a protein shake in there later tonight to be only over by around 100 calories but meet my protein goal for the day.

good stuff in that vid. nowadays, all i take is a pre, protein and creatine. most everything else that actually elicits a positive effect, does not do so to the point that it's worth the money it costs IMO. you can buy designer steroids, prohormones and real test for cheaper than the price of popular current supplements like clear muscle etc.
as a former drug user, taking a preworkout is my only recreational "high" nowadays :lol:
i'm not giving that up.

no supps here. no protein powders, pre workouts, etc. get everything i need from food. 
pimp.gif

i wish i could get on dat ray williams diet 4 life 
happy.gif

hate being fat doe 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Does it consist of running the whole time? Or do you stop once in a while to walk a bit?

Earlier this year, I was trying to get back into my stride but was only able to run 1-2 miles at a time @10:30/mile. I've been utilizing a lot of HIIT into my workouts to build up my stamina and pace while burning calories as efficiently as possible.

My personal best as of late was 5 miles at 8:34/mile.

Slowly trying to get back in sub 8 miles.

But when I know that I'm running 6+, I tend to take it easy and run below the 10 min mark.

@RESPECT IT  That's sick, I've been doing HIIT recently as well. Trying to get that beast cardio lol

What sort of variations do you incorporate in your HIIT?

It really depends if I'm running trail/road or track.

I have this app that I downloaded called IntervalTimer that I have set up to run side by side with Nike+ to where I light jog for 45 sec and a full on sprint for for the remainder of the minute.

When I'm running on a track, I jog the outside turns and do a full sprint through the straightaways.

But as of late, I've been focused on half marathons. My goal to to run 13+ at 8:15/mile by the end of the year.

It will be hard though because I want to focus on bulking as soon as September hits :rofl:

I'm real indecisive on what I really want to do. I'll probably just up my kcals to 3000 to compensate.

ive never ran more than 1.5 miles in one shot in my life

Last edited:
There is no best body for health and performance.

A marathoner or long distance runner is not going to have the powerful physique of a sprinter but that doesn't mean they're in poorer shape or they haven't trained as hard.

ive never ran more than 1.5 miles in one shot in my life

Not sure what your intentions are for posting that pic. I'm pretty sure the anorexic dude on the left is gonna "perform" better in a marathon than the brolic guy.

Not sure what your intentions are for posting that pic. I'm pretty sure the anorexic dude on the left is gonna "perform" better in a marathon than the brolic guy.

ill explain my intention

im not a long distance runner at all, im more of a sprinter

dont look too much into, btw

diet>cardio

anaerboic exercise>long distance running

if you can run many miles, i respect it though. cool

Last edited:
Guys i've been struggling looking for a new workout program that is for mass gaining and also for a beginner could ya guys help me flourish,,,
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom