STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

1.88lb everyday at sams club, i buy 2-3 packages per weak. its a crap load of chicken

i hate when people say eating right/clean is expensive. chicken can be used with anything and everything and made in 100 diff ways. plus its lean and full of protein.

really?

you live outside the USA?

cuz its not expensive to get protein in the states
Cmon man. 
laugh.gif

I dont have time nor the know how to cook, so I buy most of my food. Spending $20+ a day on food is expensive. 

Edit:

Basically I should learn how to cook. 
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

Last edited:
Cmon man. :lol:

I dont have time nor the know how to cook, so I buy most of my food. Spending $20+ a day on food is expensive. 

i buy daily too

lol you have IG? i just joined recently...........i know how to cook but its annoying...........an i waste food when i buy at grocery store

food and supplements are my vice

Last edited:
oil+pan

toss chicken in and dont burn it, cook it til its done. then you are left with juicy and delicious chicken. up to you how you want to season, if you want toss in some veggies

or cook on a gas grill, even easier

Chicken everyday :x

how about chicken your whole life?

this is why i drink aminos all day..................if i could be a vegetarian right now i prob would........i eat like 2 meals a day an i hold muscle

aminos are a waste of money, if they were cheaper it would be cool. i just drink em for the flavor so i dont get my mind or finger wandering towards any sweets.

and i pretty much eat 2 meals as well. its not bad depending on how much you eat. i have a GIGANTIC appetite so maybe thats why i do so well.

aminos are a waste of money, if they were cheaper it would be cool. i just drink em for the flavor so i dont get my mind or finger wandering towards any sweets.

and i pretty much eat 2 meals as well. its not bad depending on how much you eat. i have a GIGANTIC appetite so maybe thats why i do so well.

we can agree to disagree bro

or we can just compare aesthetics if you want :wink:

also aminos are more cost effective than whey silly guy

Last edited:
where did i disagree with you :lol:

aminos are cool but way too expensive, sure they are zero calories but it adds up if you are drinking multiple times a day.

you cant compare aminos to whey, aminos have no protein which is the whole point of whey :lol:

Last edited:
i had chicken 3x in the past week: chicken parm from a restaurant, chicken fajitas and garlic/chili chicken stir fry. getting tired of chicken. rather drink a protein shake. gonna make avocado cheeseburgers tomorrow night.

This dude just said compare bodies to another dude..... lol lol

Team carnivore for life. If you just switch it up between chicken, lean beefs, turkey,  fish then your golden. Just season them different each time and it won't get old. I eat rice everyday, I love it, my rice cooker changed my life 
laugh.gif

@amel223  those are Romaleos. Most likely these:

Last edited:
I still have not got romaleos cuz I'm cheap. Lol my boy I train with he even cheaper than me. We both be like if you get em let me know I'll get em.

Wear new balance Minimus. I'll step up...one day.

Last edited:
Leg day today.  Going to go late tonight to try to avoid crowds.  Idk why but no matter how many times i hear him say it i still giggle

i had chicken 3x in the past week: chicken parm from a restaurant, chicken fajitas and garlic/chili chicken stir fry. getting tired of chicken. rather drink a protein shake. gonna make avocado cheeseburgers tomorrow night.

I've been cooking (either grilled or baked) the chicken I eat the same way since I was 18 (now 30). I was just introduced to different ways in cooking/seasoning chicken as the girl I am with is a really good cook and already tried of chicken :lol: She always tells me that if the zombie apocalypse ever comes around I can cook dinner again.

How often you guys shave the calluses on your hands? I'm afraid mine are in danger of ripping.

And na, I don't wear gloves or use grips cuz I haven't met a pair I've liked.

How often you guys shave the calluses on your hands? I'm afraid mine are in danger of ripping.

Never. Mine never get to the point where they rip. Sometimes, I do get a chance to peel the too layer, but that's about it.

I trim mine every week. Once they rip open they hurt like hell and forget about being able to grip the bar as well unless you put a stupid amount of chalk on your hands.

In my opinion,  if your not competing in PL/Olympic lifting then I would just use straps until your hands heal a bit. No reason to destroy your hands just because, and even if you do compete, a lot of athletes use them in their training.

In b4 straps are cheating thats why I don't use them

In b4 straps are for *******

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom