STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Checking in . Been going to the gym for a month now dropped twenty lbs since march 375-355

My biggest things is trying to find the time to eat right properly. I do a mile a day on the elliptical set at 10 and do weight for about and hour and half. How much should I be eating.
my goal is to get to 285 by December .

Goddammit, think I strained my shoulder again. Ive always had a bad shoulder/rotator cuff. Did chest/shoulders yesterday and no paint during or after the workout. Woke up this morning and it hurts at certain angles. 
mean.gif

What would you guys say about lifting twice in one day? I did legs this morning and I'm thinking of doing my pull day in a little as well. It's not gonna be a regular thing,I'm just very busy the next 2 days.
What do you guys think?

Her IG is camillelbaz

She has a heavy French Canadian accent, and is a huge dork. Which only makes her more ******* adorable, :lol:.

Met her, she's tiny (gymnast background), huge *** legs though. :wow:

Her IG is camillelbaz

She has a heavy French Canadian accent, and is a huge dork. Which only makes her more ******* adorable, :lol:.

Met her, she's tiny (gymnast background), huge *** legs though. :wow:

You've met her???!?

:frown:

Lol I swear one of these days I'm going to go up and down cali and drop in all the crossfit boxes of my favorite crossfit girls no stalker

Goddammit, think I strained my shoulder again. Ive always had a bad shoulder/rotator cuff. Did chest/shoulders yesterday and no paint during or after the workout. Woke up this morning and it hurts at certain angles. :smh:

what did your workout consisted of? and what angle does it hurt at?

Does she have da Ig?
SHE GOT AN IG IDK WHAT IT IS OFF THE TOP OFF MY HEAD I'LL LET YOU KNOW B

HER NAME IS CAMILLE LEBLANC
I kid with the all caps. Last time I'm doing it
happy.gif
Her IG is camillelbaz

She has a heavy French Canadian accent, and is a huge dork. Which only makes her more ******* adorable,
laugh.gif

Met her, she's tiny (gymnast background), huge *** legs though.
eek.gif
DAMB THANKS GUYS

I THINK SHE MAY TAKE JACKIE PEREZ' PLACE AS MY XFIT CRUSH

What would you guys say about lifting twice in one day? I did legs this morning and I'm thinking of doing my pull day in a little as well. It's not gonna be a regular thing,I'm just very busy the next 2 days.
What do you guys think?

totally fine

Goddammit, think I strained my shoulder again. Ive always had a bad shoulder/rotator cuff. Did chest/shoulders yesterday and no paint during or after the workout. Woke up this morning and it hurts at certain angles. :smh:

Roll your shoulders out on a lacrosse post workout even if you're not training then directly/indirectly. It's helped curb my shoulder pain. I think some people here remember when I had to go to PT to get them rehabbed.

what did your workout consisted of? and what angle does it hurt at?
I think it was the fly machine that hurt it, usually when my shoulder bothers me its when I do incline bench. Its weird cause yesterday during my workout I was completely fine. It hurts at the angle between an incline bench and a military press (arms stretched out). I didnt bother me today when I did back, only a bit when I did pull downs. Also hurt when I tried to do a full rotation with a 5lb weight.
Roll your shoulders out on a lacrosse post workout even if you're not training then directly/indirectly. It's helped curb my shoulder pain. I think some people here remember when I had to go to PT to get them rehabbed.
?

Lacrosse post workout? Interested in this...care to elaborate?

Back
Top Bottom