STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Nah, those aren't your only options.

Cook your breakfast at night. So you can pick it up and go in the morning.

You HAVE to eat food man. That shake isn't helping you out.

So question, after you drink the shake, what would be the next time (hour) that you would eat physical food?
hahaha i wish i had the energy for that. I have a weak stomach in terms of taste buds. I cant help it. I wont go into specifics but I have a disease that throws off my taste buds and I cant have anything soggy in my mouth or ill gag and throw up. Its just difficult to find aomething to eat in the morning since I basically have a sandwhich everyday or chicken breast. Ahh man it aucks. I need to fill a binder with acceptable foods.

Use to mess with that stuff back in 07-08.. Had me benching 315 10x , half cleaning 225 8x and striding half gassers at the hs stadium like a freak. But I swear my heart was going to jump out after and felt chest pain. Taste like jolly ranchers though..

Yea gives u some crazy energy n I no that exact feeling ur talking about it is a crazy feeling

Might be a stupid question but do yall use gloves. I do but I been looking for some straps that cover the palm of hands I have senstive hands but tired of gloves lol

Might be a stupid question but do yall use gloves. I do but I been looking for some straps that cover the palm of hands I have senstive hands but tired of gloves lol
Naww bruh. I use straps on back day usually. They help quite a bit.

My hip is hurting while I walk. It's the most random thing. I didn't workout today or the day before. One second I was fine, and the next second, my hip started hurting. Which is bad timing too because tomorrow's workout looks fun:

Strength:

20 Minutes to build to heaviest set of 1 Power Clean + 1 Hang Squat Clean + 1 Front Squat

WOD:

15-12-9

Power Cleans (135/95)

Burpees

Going to try it anyway. Hopefuly all it is, is that I need to stretch out

Working 16 hours out of this nurse's office is no bueno man

Watching naked & afraid on discovery, and there is a lifting show coming out on Wed. American Muscle. Looks interesting....

Watching naked & afraid on discovery, and there is a lifting show coming out on Wed. American Muscle. Looks interesting....
About the dude thats a trainer right?

I already know its gonna get a lot of heat from the "experts". 
laugh.gif

Did back, traps, and bi's today. Didnt really affect my shoulder too much, relatively no pain. Only time it bothered me a bit were barbell rows and pulldowns. Planned to do 10 min on the stairmaster but ended up doing only 5. 
sick.gif
 Thing is a beast...

Since we're on the topic of cardio machines...

I kid you not.

10 minutes on this will kick your ***.

10 minutes on this>10 minutes on an elliptical or a treadmill for damn sure

I would rather run 1000 meters than row 1000 meters

Last edited:

I kid you not.

I mean.....no ****.

How much bread do you bros eat on a given day?

4-5 days a week, I eat 4-8 slices a day.

As for the stair master, I can do it just fine the day after leg day. It actually eases the soreness for me. Depending on the specific machine, I do level 6-7 for 20 mins.

Run 1000 m instead of row 1000 m? Helll no. Id much rather row.

It may take a minute longer but thats a fair trade for me.

As for the stair master, I can do it just fine the day after leg day. It actually eases the soreness for me. Depending on the specific machine, I do level 6-7 for 20 mins.
You a beast fam. 
laugh.gif

I left it at level 5 for 5 min, my legs were killing me. 
laugh.gif
 Did level 7 for maybe 20 sec and scaled that back down. It did hurt my (still broken) foot though. Maybe cause I was wearing the new KD's that im trying to break in. My dedicated workout shoe if im not DL or squatting is just some Flyknit lunars. Love em.

You a beast fam. :lol:

I left it at level 5 for 5 min, my legs were killing me. :lol:  Did level 7 for maybe 20 sec and scaled that back down. It did hurt my (still broken) foot though. Maybe cause I was wearing the new KD's that im trying to break in. My dedicated workout shoe if im not DL or squatting is just some Flyknit lunars. Love em.

I'm always in chucks now. Just have to work that endurance for the stair master. Don't cheat either... A lot of people lock their elbows, and lift themselves slightly off the stair machine. They lean forward at times to make it easier too.

Any Yoga heads in here? Been going semi consistently over the last 3 months. Flexibility has increased "dramastically" :smokin

I kid you not.

I do 130-2 min sets on this machine is a beast

Any Yoga heads in here? Been going semi consistently over the last 3 months. Flexibility has increased "dramastically" :smokin

Was doing yoga every day for 2 months straight and was practicing to do splits... Got really close n then for some reason I stopped I gotta get back in to in I would feel great after a good 30-40 yoga session

Back
Top Bottom