STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I was at a ufc gym for about a month. I don't know about you guys, but my gym had an Olympic platform with bumper plates and they didn't let you drop the weights smh

Did some DLs today. Hit 345 just fine. Couldn't lift 365 off the ground at all. Think I psyched myself out.

Completely binged. 4 plates of ribs, venison burger, 3 sundaes, cheesecake, large fries and steak and cheese pie in one sitting.

:smokin

About to hate myself.

About to hit BWW to see Rousey go to work.

Lucky for you, the fight lasted long enough for just one wing

I was at a ufc gym for about a month. I don't know about you guys, but my gym had an Olympic platform with bumper plates and they didn't let you drop the weights smh

They got a lunk alarm there too?

So what is your reasoning for not eating physical food? No that Slim Fast is not good enough. You have to find a way to eat some food man. That is if you are serious with the whole situation :lol:

I don't have the energy to cook every morning. I ate breakfast maybe twice last month? It's either the shake or nothing feel me?

Capture-70-641404628760.png

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=18833066

Add 3 of cookie dough to cart. Apply coupon code "wel1509". Free shipping if you have Shoprunner, otherwise tack on $4.

$43.27 shipped = $1.20/bar

Not bad.

Last edited:
Question for you guys. Yesterday I was on the squat rack and every time I go down and back up my knees make a cracking noise. It's been happening for a long time now but it never hurt. Yesterday I felt the pain only in my right knee and had to stop because it really hurt and I couldn't take it anymore. I looked it up online and the majority of people said it's not a big deal if it doesn't hurt but once it starts to hurt I should go to the doctors
Capture-70-641404628760.png

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=18833066

Add 3 of cookie dough to cart. Apply coupon code "wel1509". Free shipping if you have Shoprunner, otherwise tack on $4.

$43.27 shipped = $1.20/bar

Not bad.

i love you

Tried the cookies and cream quest bars yesterday, and I have to say they're overrated. I'll try some other flavors tho

Finally able to squat 225lbs! I know that is minor to some, but its a HUGE accomplishment for me, especially when I gave up doing anything past 205. I'm glad I pushed myself. Now I just need to work on more reps, I only did 4 .

Last edited:
I don't have the energy to cook every morning. I ate breakfast maybe twice last month? It's either the shake or nothing feel me?
Nah, those aren't your only options.

Cook your breakfast at night. So you can pick it up and go in the morning.

You HAVE to eat food man. That shake isn't helping you out.

So question, after you drink the shake, what would be the next time (hour) that you would eat physical food?

Finally able to squat 225lbs! I know that is minor to some, but its a HUGE accomplishment for me, especially when I gave up doing anything past 205. I'm glad I pushed myself. Now I just need to work on more reps, I only did 4 .
Good work son. I'm squating 225 never really wanted to be able to squat that much tho.

What's your weight and height?

Good job man don't stop there keep up the good work... And the gym I go to u can do watever u want there no one ever there really so i don't think there care about u makin noise with the weights plus they got a wall to throw the medicine ball at and part of the floor were people flip big tires and so noise ain't the issue just no one really uses weights... Most ppl go to the classes but some of the classes are very..... Amatuer to say the least... There classes I feel ppl go to to lose weight not to learn to fight which isn't wat I'm there for

Tried the cookies and cream quest bars yesterday, and I have to say they're overrated. I'll try some other flavors tho
Taste to you may be overrated, but its content is certainly great.

Anyways, gonna do back today, hope it doesnt strain my shoulder too much. 

Good work son. I'm squating 225 never really wanted to be able to squat that much tho.

What's your weight and height?
Thanks man!

5'10, 158.

DOPE VID

I HATE THE MUSIC SP USES FOR THEIR VIDS. EXCEPT THAT ONE EPIC FRANK MEDRANO ONE
Man I love that channel. Sam Trimmble is a damn beast. I am going to MIA next week. I am going to mess around with the monkey bar crew in the mornings before I get my day started.

copped 3 boxes of quest bars from GNC with the coupon posted. 

3 boxes for a total of $46.84. Comes out to $15.61 a box with tax. Can't beat that.

There is a local store here where you can get them for $24 a box, so I basically saved $30.

props for posting the deal. 
pimp.gif

Man, the way some of those guys moved in that video made me wonder if their legs were attached to some kind of string

Kid stuff is were it's at lol running jumping climbing little kids got the right idea lol

Last edited:
What are people opinion on the redline drinks??
Use to mess with that stuff back in 07-08.. Had me benching 315 10x , half cleaning 225 8x and striding half gassers at the hs stadium like a freak. But I swear my heart was going to jump out after and felt chest pain. Taste like jolly ranchers though..

Back
Top Bottom