STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Speaking of people doing dumb **** in the gym, I saw a dude today cut the sleeves off his shirt...MID-WORKOUT, using his keys :rofl: :rofl:

I was ******* dying when I saw it...

[john starks] did dis dude did dis? [/john starks]

Lol!!!! That's worse than flexing

There's a few folks in my gym that are clowns...not many though...(golds gym)

Luckily planet fitness $10 a month plan attracts all the annoying gym folks

#thankful

There's a few folks in my gym that are clowns...not many though...(golds gym)

Luckily planet fitness $10 a month plan attracts all the annoying gym folks

#thankful
Same here, everyone in my gym is cool. Its dead most of the time and if it wasnt owned by a hospital and have an outdoor pool it would be shut down lol

I would never talk down to people because I also work at my gym, but theres no problem with asking people if you can use something that they're incorrectly using. Just last week a guy was deadlifting in front of the only rack at my gym and I walked up and asked him if I could squat there, he gladly obliged and that was that.

If you ask nicely but look focused/intense, no one will say otherwise if you want to work in or use space....

Im currently talking bullnox pre workout and krealkalyn hardcore for supps can someone give me some insiggt on these

Just copped one of these to add to my equipment. The handlebars angle in very slightly so it goes from 24" at the widest to 21" at the narrowest between them.

Next time get either the Peanut Butter Marshmallow or the Cinnamon Swirl, both are great. Haven't tried their other flavors though
PBM is overrated but that Cinnamon Swirl is bangers. 
pimp.gif

Jasmin
everything is dosed nicely and with the amp citrate, should be a decent stim bomb. must be expensive - it's a true one scooper.

it is expensive

i can literally get it for the same price as pre jym

an right now this intrigues me more than pre jym profile

Im looking for some lifting straps that cover the palm of my hand but not a full glove

Back
Top Bottom