STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

testosterone is naturally occurring also, but if a person takes test, they're not considered natural anymore. And you'll have to show me where naturally raised chicken have less protein than factory chickens :nerd:
Isnt weed a naturally occurring plant? :nerd: I need to see where weed makes you faster, stronger and brolic :nerd:

And why is it always cheating :lol: Who are you in a competition with that would make you a cheat?
Im in competition with myself breh. I have rhemotoid arthritis and i need to keep my weight in check. 6'2 270 now but was 320 a yr ago.
Greenery keeps me in tune with my routine and my tunes in the gym. tried stacker back in the early 2000s when ephedra was in em and i damn near had a heart attack cleaning 315 during fb workouts, im cool with that cheat life

Last edited:
But given the frame of reference being a bodybuilder and basically just generic questioning....the list IS the basis.  And when things get added and taken away it changes what is and isn't natural.

now if you think natural = anyone who never has taken a supplement then thats fine.  I have no problem with your personal definition of natural.  All i am saying is in general population when asked if you are natural the normal person takes that as "are you on steriods"?
So If I take something that's not on the list that's gets me brolic, Im natural ???
Doesn't make sense to me

Arguments like these start because people take what you say, Miscontrue and then it snowballs.

Picture of Maybin comes up
Comment: People said it was impossible to gain 30lbs in 3-4 months (pic shows Maybin gaining 25 in 2)
Response, Not without Anabolics or natural............
(No one said anything about with or without but felt the need to add that remark)

Comment: Why do people look down on others who take "Illegal" steroids but don't look down on people who can buy stuff at GNC to enhance performance
Response: You're stupid bruh how dare you compare Steroid results to "natural" results?
(No one said anything about comparing results, just about enhanced performance) (was also noted and said that the results wouldnt be the same , still felt the need to argue against)

Im sayin. If your goal is to be either bigger, faster or stronger. And your taking something that makes you accomplish these things you could not accomplish naturally without these "things", then how are you natural?? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

What I've been saying this entire time.
but now a new argument comes up from that.

Im sayin. If your goal is to be either bigger, faster or stronger. And your taking something that makes you accomplish these things you could not accomplish naturally without these "things", then how are you natural?? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Drop come on bruh you know taking some creatine vs taking some clen tren and HGH are 2 polar opposite things.

Regardless of the results being different. you're still taking it to get bigger, UN naturally.

This is what I'm saying, you guys taking words to make it count towards your argument cool points.

What I said the whole time............What is Natural............?

Paleo diet.

now if you think natural = anyone who never has taken a supplement then thats fine.  I have no problem with your personal definition of natural.  All i am saying is in general population when asked if you are natural the normal person takes that as "are you on steriods"?

And here lies the problem.
I can say I dont take Steroids, but if you ask me to list what I do take, it's a ton load of stuff I can't get from eating natural food in order to increase my gym performance and my look.

So If I take something that's not on the list that's gets me brolic, Im natural ???
Doesn't make sense to me

Their answer to you is just going to be.............."come on bruh, the stuff not on that list will not get you nearly as big as the stuff off that list"

do people know whats on tha tlist and exactly what's in your current supplementation now?
Hell if you take Adderall that has an amphetamine in it. by definition you're taking illegal banned substances.
This is why that list is ............the dosages arent as strong in some OTC stuff you buy so it wouldn't be detected in a drug screening.

Last edited:

But given the frame of reference being a bodybuilder and basically just generic questioning....the list IS the basis.  And when things get added and taken away it changes what is and isn't natural.

Doesn't make sense to me
For the most part Yes 
laugh.gif

An argument can get made if you are at home cooking up some form of syntheic testosterone or something and it beats all of the tests then gets added to the list but wasn't on it while you were taking it....so were you natural while it wasn't on the list....well.....

But for a single reference for a point in time when asked the question....the list is the basis.  Obviously things are up for interpretation.  But this isn't a black and white thing no matter what.  Are you natural is clearly a personal interpretation.

Last edited:
i have nothing against anabolics. i'd love to see PEDs be allowed in all sports. i haven't used any yet but i'll probably be on TRT someday.

Anabolics don't get you pumped in the gym? Now depending on what type your taking, it will effect you differently while you exercise, but you will most definitely be pumped all day and night regardless.
For instance, any testosterone wether its cypionate, enanthate, or propionate will have you feeling jacked and pumped 24/7 and increases red blood cell count, thus increasing the pump you feel through out the day. That also happens to be the science behind all the Nitric Oxide supps (to increase red bood cell count), thus giving you the pump. That is scientifically proven. Maybe you need to do your research and quit telling other to research when you obviously do not know what you are talking about. 
The NO feeling and depending on what Anabolic you take feeling are still 2 different feelings when it comes to going in the gym and feeling that workout sensation (is that a better word to use for you)
Again whether I tell you if I have or haven't taken anabolics before won't matter because as most have been doing you will either misconstrue my words or not believe me anyway.
I think you googled the wrong answer becuase NO doens't "Increase red blood cell count"
rhEPOs do.
You won't read but here you are http://www.pnas.org/content/99/11/7763.full
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/blood_building_enhances_performance.htm

:nerd:

Last edited:
I think most of you base your opinion on natural by how a person looks or performs.

But then we have exhibit A. who has never touched AAS (I know this for a fact)

And then we have this guy. Who juices on a regular basis (also fact)

I just don't understand how you guys can say if a person is "natural" or not by the way they look. Unless it ******* obvious like Pro BBers.

Theres dudes in the slums of Africa who eat oats and rice on a daily with better physiques that 99% of the people in this thread so I don't get why everyone with a six pack and weighs over XXXlbs depending on their height has to be on steroids. Just because your genetics don't allow you to put on 20lbs of muscle doesn't mean its the same way for everyone else. Genetics is king. Even more important than steroids. Point proven in the pictures above

Last edited:
I never said it was based on looks big boy.

I can't argue with yall if you think creatine makes you not natural.

No one in here is going to agree with that.

I don't care what yall say no one is putting 20lbs of muscle on in 2 months naturally. Miss me with that. Genetics don't play that big of a role.

Last edited:
I think most of you base your opinion on natural by how a person looks or performs.

But then we have exhibit A. who has never touched AAS (I know this for a fact)

And then we have this guy. Who juices on a regular basis (also fact)

I just don't understand how you guys can say if a person is "natural" or not by the way they look. Unless it ******* obvious like Pro BBers.

Theres dudes in the slums of Africa who eat oats and rice on a daily with better physiques that 99% of the people in this thread so I don't get why everyone with a six pack and weighs over XXXlbs depending on their height has to be on steroids. Just because your genetics don't allow you to put on 20lbs of muscle doesn't mean its the same way for everyone else. Genetics is king. Even more important than steroids. Point proven in the pictures above

Weight/height is blatant at times. Dude at my gym is 5'6", weighs 260, and is lean to the point where he looks "dry" all the time.

I'm not saying it applies to all cases, but some cases... You can't dispute it.

The natural argument is a simple one. If you are using a supplement, steroid or what ever, that is designed to burn fat, build muscle, make you faster, stronger, give more energy in the gym or increase your endurance, then you are not natural.
This is the stupidest thing I've read in all of this.

I eat steak so I can build muscle. I sleep so I can recover. I use a barbell and lift it so I can get stronger. Where's the line? What if I dehydrated my steak, blended it up, and put it in pills? Is that now a supplement? What if I take an NSAID so I'm not as sore after lifting? What if I have a car so I can drive to the gym? What if I wear knee sleeves to keep my joints warm? 

This is the stupidest thing I've read in all of this.

I eat steak so I can build muscle. I sleep so I can recover. I use a barbell and lift it so I can get stronger. Where's the line? What if I dehydrated my steak, blended it up, and put it in pills? Is that now a supplement? What if I take an NSAID so I'm not as sore after lifting? What if I have a car so I can drive to the gym? What if I wear knee sleeves to keep my joints warm? 
^^^ thats the stupidest thing you've read

Well no **** you can gain 20lbs in 2 months....

Not sure how srs some of yall are...

Weight/height is blatant at times. Dude at my gym is 5'6", weighs 260, and is lean to the point where he looks "dry" all the time.

I'm not saying it applies to all cases, but some cases... You can't dispute it.

^^^ thats the stupidest thing you've read
They dont want to listen drop. Theyll change and miscontrue something to fit their internet debate.

So I have been on vacation the last week, gained 15lbs in 5 days! Should I go on like a 7 day carb depletion "diet" then back to eating normal, healthy (obviously was not doing so while on vacation nor any training)? If it's mostly glycogen weight, figured or hoped I could lose it as fast as I put it on.

Couple weeks ago "is body building a sport"

Now "what makes you natural" / "Creatine is conceptually the same as taking anabolics"

:lol:

Now "what makes you natural" / "Creatine is conceptually the same as taking anabolics"

But not all illegal/banned substances are anabolic though.

in yall minds, what makes you not a natural?

But not all illegal/banned substances are anabolic though.

in yall minds, what makes you not a natural?

Honestly this these types of debates are just circular arguments based largely on opinions w/ no real resolution.

IMO you cease to be natural when you choose to use a substance (whether illegal or not and whether injected or taken orally) to alter your hormones in an effort to raise a genetic ceiling of growth.

IMO taking a creatine use does not fit this bill.

Again, just my opinion and I dont expect you to change your mind.

Just for the record, I'd love to try a cycle of test one day :nerd: :lol:

-----

I think another good topic of discussion would be: How long does an athlete need to be off PEDs before you deem them "natural" , if ever?

Honestly this these types of debates are just circular arguments based largely on opinions w/ no real resolution.

IMO you cease to be natural when you choose to use a substance (whether illegal or not and whether injected or taken orally) to alter your hormones in an effort to raise a genetic ceiling of growth.

-----

I think another good topic of discussion would be: How long does an athlete need to be off PEDs before you deem them "natural" , if ever?
I can respect answer. Hormones being the key word

If you do a cycle of test, you wont want to come off :lol:

-----

I can respect answer. Hormones being the key word

If you do a cycle of test, you wont want to come off :lol:

:rofl:

so i've heard. If i ever do journey into the dark side, it wont be for years.. im still a young buck

Back
Top Bottom