STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Drank/ate bad 3 nights in a row. Imma chill til New Years, I feel disgusting
laugh.gif
hmmm im going to drink some beer tonight before my 6am workout

If I lift at like 8 and finish by 9 I'll take some whey right after. Should I be taking casein at night before bed around midnight as well?

looks like PH/DS are going to be banned. i always thought they were banned once before. did they use analogs as a way around the law?

Last edited:
Benching has finally become something to look forward since I'm approaching some okay-ish numbers. 8 sets of 3 has helped me a lot in terms of increasing that lift.

looks like PH/DS are going to be banned. i always thought they were banned once before. did they use analogs as a way around the law?
most of the good ones were banned a long time ago I think they are just adding more to the list. They would slightly change the formula to get around the law.

If anyones down, we could still do it. Its only the 16th, if everyone gets gifts out by this weekend we could def do this.

Anyone down (for real, ill edit this post throughout the day, if we get a good amount then its a go.)

Ive never organized an SS on here before so if anyone wants to take charge after I get a head count that would be awesome.

If anyones down, we could still do it. Its only the 16th, if everyone gets gifts out by this weekend we could def do this.

Anyone down (for real, ill edit this post throughout the day, if we get a good amount then its a go.)

Ive never organized an SS on here before so if anyone wants to take charge after I get a head count that would be awesome.
Im down, ill send ironman some coal.

I'm down... quest bars and tren for all

I have Titan Sig Golds and the new SBDs which are awesome.

The Gangsta wraps are **** quality in my opinion.

Anything 18in and up is good.
Good looks. Think I'm gonna try those Titans. Not really looking to spend $50 on SBDs since I don't even know if I'll like using them on the reg.

anyone do 5-3-1 or Boring but big before? Been using the big lift app but I'm a little confused with the progression. Should I adjust my 1RM every week? Does the app adjust it automatically? It feels weird to lift the same amount on Week 3 and Week 6. Even though I lift fairly consistently, I know that I'm not advanced enough to be cool with a plateau like that.

i get crazy munchies at night...any suggestions on what i can eat.  My dinner is around 530....i try and not eat after that..but at 9 at night im starving.  Hows frozen veggies or a salad or something.  I used to drink a shake at night....but that wouldnt really help much.  any help is appreciated you meatheads

Back
Top Bottom