STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Eat as a family?
laugh.gif
yeah...gota do it..anything for the lil ******.  Ill just eat frozen veggies for my snack before bed.   F it

I usually eat after my morning run and when I work out in the evening I do it before but end up being hungry when I get back. That's why I ask, I'm no expert but I just wanted to know what cycle will leave me feeling better at the end of the day

Eat as a family? :lol:
Foreign concept for me.
srs.

ok you eat as a family at 5 you have your meal. you get your boys read. how and why does that stop you from snacking or having another meal once they hit the bed??? Maybe if they sleep in the same bed or something I can understand. but if you're up roaming around at 9 p.m. starving why can't you just eat again?

Foreign concept for me.
srs.

ok you eat as a family at 5 you have your meal. you get your boys read. how and why does that stop you from snacking or having another meal once they hit the bed??? Maybe if they sleep in the same bed or something I can understand. but if you're up roaming around at 9 p.m. starving why can't you just eat again?
I feel like I get too bloated at night. Then when I wake up in the am I gotta take a fat *** dump. When I don't eat at night I wake up in the am looking sexy. U should see it. Wish i looked like that 24/7

Why don't you eat a lean meat and veggies or something later on at night.

a lot of people will tell you a lot of different things and different things work for different people but you not eating for almost 12+ hours is sort of pointless to me especially if you're saying how hungry you're getting.

Why don't you eat a lean meat and veggies or something later on at night.

a lot of people will tell you a lot of different things and different things work for different people but you not eating for almost 12+ hours is sort of pointless to me especially if you're saying how hungry you're getting.

I might have to PM you about some questions reguarding meal planning and a few other things .. If that's cool with you .

FINALLY
hit 405 on the squat today .only got 2 good ones. almost fell on my 3rd.

also had on knee wraps (for those who consider that cheating)

but no dambs given i felt damn good. can't wait to work my way up to do them more comfortably now.

Doing the 135 Bench challenge fresh tomorrow.

"I'm coming for you Big Boss!"

FINALLY
hit 405 on the squat today .only got 2 good ones. almost fell on my 3rd.

also had on knee wraps (for those who consider that cheating)

but no dambs given i felt damn good. can't wait to work my way up to do them more comfortably now.

Doing the 135 Bench challenge fresh tomorrow.

"I'm coming for you Big Boss!"
only idiots would consider kneee wraps cheating on heavy squats. Safety before pride and before anyone elses idiotic opinion

only idiots would consider kneee wraps cheating on heavy squats. Safety before pride and before anyone elses idiotic opinion

Thank you Drop. i use them all the time. these knees certainly aren't what they use to be. I don't use them for anything lighter than 275 though.

My friend just sent me this in a group chat. What da hell is goin on here
Some people have visible ab outlines at higher BF% than others. He is also flexing them in that picture more than likely, they go right away once he stops or sits down
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Some people have visible ab outlines at higher BF% than others. He is also flexing them in that picture more than likely, they go right away once he stops or sits down :lol:  
lol this... homie prolly hit 100 decline crunches and ran into the bathroom

He looks mad confused in those pics... Thinkin.. How can I see ab outlines through all this fat? Idk but ima flex on the homies..

Lmao

Back
Top Bottom