STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

If I remember correctly someone here said certain items on the bell menu aren't that bad too eat.

Healthy at Taco Bell is an oxy moron regardless of what the macros say. They got busted a couple years ago for not serving real beef. ****

Then where should I take my talents too then? Btw when I order at the bell I never get beef. Just chicken.

Last edited:
**** it im just going to go to Trader Joes
gotta cop this bruh
wn-speculoos-cookie-butter-cheesecake.png

I hate the internet's obsession with nutella, bacon, and cookie butter. Yeah I enjoy them but people act like they're the best thing ever- they're just food man. It's not that special.

lol its seasonal man cheer up scrooge
Nah man people have been going nuts over cookie butter, especially trader joe's. Dude even went so far as to tell me that it's better than the speculoo's spread even though it's the exact same stuff, haha.

Nah man people have been going nuts over cookie butter, especially trader joe's. Dude even went so far as to tell me that it's better than the speculoo's spread even though it's the exact same stuff, haha.
Yeah TJs does beat the idea to death... Peanut butter > almond butter > cookie butter > cashew butter > sunflower butter

Last edited:
we don't have any of those spots here. we got whole foods though. i'll go in and grab some smoked pork belly or beef brisket and eat it with some beans and slaw.
well now i'm hungry.

Back
Top Bottom