STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

you guys really couldn't sacrifice that stuff for 2-3 months?
during the summer/winter it's a lot easier to sacrifice it man. during the school year it's sou rough, at class full time so it's like I could work and spend my money on clean eating or I could blow it on going out and eating cheaply without having to work. those 2 hour sleep cycles along with eating at the weirdest times and not the greatest stuff is a recipe for disaster

I feel like half the reason i work out is so i dont' feel as guilty eating bad food.

Wings and pizza man.  And miss me with the "but you can make healthy pizza"  or "you don't have to eat 4 slices though"  no you can't...and yes i do

I won't catch bigboss or bwood anytime soon.

only got 42 on the BP challenge. got 35 after a work out last week got 42 fresh today. smh.. I failed.
I let nas down.

speaking of chest so I watched the Mike Rashid Overtraining video today (I know it's a year old) What do you guys think of that? i'll post it if you haven't seen it.

I think the concept is decent, but I think it was a bit too much.

only got 42 on the BP challenge. got 35 after a work out last week got 42 fresh today. smh.. I failed.
I let nas down.

speaking of chest so I watched the Mike Rashid Overtraining video today (I know it's a year old) What do you guys think of that? i'll post it if you haven't seen it.

Its ok buddy I outweigh you by a lot and according to some in here thats the only reason people are strong, does that make you feel better? 
laugh.gif

Nah but for real thats still a good number.

Ive done some of that overtraining stuff and its stupid lol Ive heard it doesn't benefit naturals as well.

you guys really couldn't sacrifice that stuff for 2-3 months?
I could, doesn't mean I want to though lol. I don't need abs for the ladies and I have to eat extremely bad and excessive to get fat. I do, however, plan to do a mean cut this summer for myself just to see how lean I can get. Will be miserable.

Rashid is a monster. So is his cycle lol.

I could, doesn't mean I want to though lol. I don't need abs for the ladies and I have to eat extremely bad and excessive to get fat. I do, however, plan to do a mean cut this summer for myself just to see how lean I can get. Will be miserable.
Yea I like to cut in April , that way by June im Decent.

I think there is a misconception on the word "over training".

I know. you have to watch his video.

I don't really like the training myself. it was just too much. felt i was getting sloppy on a lot of exercies just to burn out.

Finally back in town, haven't trained since last friday smh plus I feel a little sick now.  But the American Open in DC was pretty cool, the weightlifting side was way more packed than the powerlifting side until Ray Williams set a record by squatting 931.  Crossfit crowd was crazy deep of course. Amazing the size of some of the athletes lifting so much weight.  Seen a few IG famous ppl in there but thats no big deal, all in all it was pretty cool.

Finally back in town, haven't trained since last friday smh plus I feel a little sick now.  But the American Open in DC was pretty cool, the weightlifting side was way more packed than the powerlifting side until Ray Williams set a record by squatting 931.  Crossfit crowd was crazy deep of course. Amazing the size of some of the athletes lifting so much weight.  Seen a few IG famous ppl in there but thats no big deal, all in all it was pretty cool.
2GBTG

Ray is the man, I can't wait to see him hit a grand in just sleeves.

First I would like to thank however recommended 5/3/1 in here to help get my lifts up. It's been working great for me. I was shocked when I was able to Bench 225lbs for 5 reps. The feeling when you finally add another 45lbs plate 
pimp.gif
. Anyway, I've been training without creatine which may sound ridiculous to some people in here but I've always avoided it until now. A homie of mine recommended ModernCreatine (USPLabs). Anyone in here try the stuff? Is it good? 

Last edited:

I let nas down.

I've been training like this for a long time now and it cuts out the need for any cardio for me. I couldn't imagine lifting without strip sets.

Last edited:
I really believe that it is better to train your mind to push through pain than it is to train your body to push through weight.

I'll throw in a crazy dropset in my workout ala the "Rashid overtraining" vids.

For tris I'll do a pyramid rope pushdown set, bis crazy 8s, reps of 30 krok rows for back, banded 21s for chest

Back
Top Bottom