STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

On second thought, it'd probably be a good thing I don't have a strip club next to my crossfit. Strip clubs usually in Shady neighborhoods anyway, plus I'd be a regular pissing my money away in the clubs (in before someone says don't I already piss it away paying for crossfit)

Wait, you do crossfit bruh?

Is this another L for the crossfit world in terms of injuries?

Working out too hard? I only feel this way if I work out on an empty stomach or have super short rest periods
I go for max intensity with the least amount of rest that I can.  There is no such thing as working out too hard - that's how you get good results. 

Its not possible to train at max intensity with little rest between sets because max intensity would take so much out of you that you have to take longer rest periods.

Volume, intensity and frequency all have to be balanced when it comes to training.

But I think you mean you just push yourself really hard with not very heavy weights with minimal rest which is fine because your probably not training for strength, so carryon.

Last edited:

Its not possible to train at max intensity with little rest between sets because max intensity would take some much out of you that you have to take longer rest periods.

Volume, intensity and frequency all have to be balanced when it comes to training.
Maybe I phrased it wrong then.  I use the least amount of rest that I need to still do max intensity.   

Need help dudes.

Just splurged hella money on gym stuff and clothes. Kinda hyphy off my pre work out and teaching a great class. I'm this close to pulling the trigger on those white adipowers.

Niketalk even has them at the top of the page lurking my subconscious and ****.

Do I need to do this right now...

Need help dudes.

Just splurged hella money on gym stuff and clothes. Kinda hyphy off my pre work out and teaching a great class. I'm this close to pulling the trigger on those white adipowers.

Niketalk even has them at the top of the page lurking my subconscious and ****.

Do I need to do this right now...

I just bought some Olympic shoes. I honestly can't even tell a difference when squatting from the Nike frees I usually use.

I might be able to tell a difference if I tried to switch back to the frees, but I'm honestly underwhelmed by them.

I just bought some Olympic shoes. I honestly can't even tell a difference when squatting from the Nike frees I usually use.

I might be able to tell a difference if I tried to switch back to the frees, but I'm honestly underwhelmed by them.

Appreciate it. I figured as much and have read the same thing. And anticipate the same for me. I'm hip to what Olympic shoes do (put your heels closer to your hips and give your toes an angle into the ground) and I guess I could just put a few slabs of like newspaper uner my heels or something. Or use high heels.

But man those white ones are pretty mainey. Gonna try to hold off for a few more days...I think.

You bought those Reebok things though right?

Ive never heard one person say they didn't like the Romaleos, comparing them to Frees is a joke lol

Hyper get the Romaleos you will not be disappointed.

You bought those Reebok things though right?

Ive never heard one person say they didn't like the Romaleos, comparing them to Frees is a joke lol

Hyper get the Romaleos you will not be disappointed.

Yeah, I bought the reeboks. They had good reviews from everything I read. They even have the tech **** where you bake them in the oven and they form to your feet lol

I'm by no means saying frees > oly shoes for squats.

Just personally saying I can't tell that much of a difference justify spending $100 plus.

If you cant feel the difference I mean...

Its A LOT more stable. Frees compress and you wont feel as stable or planted as you would with a lifting shoe. Also you are on your heels more with lifting as theres a heel to toe drop. The heavier weight you go, the more difference you feel.

I'm new to this thread, so I'm gonna post my questions, take care of some errands and come back and read through it.

I'm looking on getting more muscular. I'm already big to begin with.

Should I eat big meals? What does this do?
Drink some protein shakes, etc?

Any other tips (aside from the obvious lifting)

What should I stay away from?

I'm new to this thread, so I'm gonna post my questions, take care of some errands and come back and read through it.

I'm looking on getting more muscular. I'm already big to begin with.

Should I eat big meals? What does this do?
Drink some protein shakes, etc?

Any other tips (aside from the obvious lifting)

What should I stay away from?

Welcome to the family.

What is your favorite protein powder and your thoughts on crossfit?

#crossfit

Back
Top Bottom