STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Whats a good back or side view to shoot for.
Even arnold looks kinda hunched and weird from the back and side. Spine kinda curves too.

Is that how we are suppose to look as muscled humans?
I really dont know what a great posture and back should look like

Last edited:
Lol the doctor ruled out herniated disc very very quickly. Sending me in for an x-ray of my hip right now.

*edit

Everything looks good. They referred me to a physical therapist and another doctor if I think I still need it in a week *shrugs

Guess I can go back to getting PRs

Last edited:
Lol the doctor ruled out herniated disc very very quickly. Sending me in for an x-ray of my hip right now.

*edit

Everything looks good. They referred me to a physical therapist and another doctor if I think I still need it in a week *shrugs

Guess I can go back to getting PRs

Might be excessive intestinal gas. What's your diet like? Do you eat a lot of gas-causing food? Drink a lot of protein shakes?

I do have a lot of gas, actually. But what does that have to do with my pain?

I'll play.. My diet: rice burgers meat fish pasta mainly. Take whey protein, creatine. I indulge in snacks and dessert a lot lol.

Last edited:
I do have a lot of gas, actually. But what does that have to do with my pain?

I'll play.. My diet: rice burgers meat fish pasta mainly. Take whey protein, creatine. I indulge in snacks and dessert a lot lol.

You might have more gas than you realize and aren't releasing it enough. It becomes trapped in the intestines and causes the sharp, fleeting pain you described.

Snapped the **** out of my right shoulder/trap area while trying to un-rack the weight on the bench. Hopefully it goes away in a couple days 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend some good bluetooth sports headphones? I was looking for an in-ear (earbud) type that also has an earloop design.

Some thing along the lines of this, but bluetooth:

bd95f36898cad0a458dff67ecb749d5b

Regular earbud getting annoying. Sweating and they start slipping out.

Back
Top Bottom