STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Riff raff is wildly entertaining, but I have no idea how he got famous or how he got that money

I did not know he was that tall.

Is he natty? He put that weight on pretty quick.

Last edited:
"Fat gains".... :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Props to him for supposedly giving up all those drugs and gaining some weight. dude looks a lot less frail :lol:

Last edited:
Dude eats straight cream and pizza every night... can't tell me he making good gains hitting the leg extension machine.

He's playing warped tour this year and a company I work with is a main sponsor... ima see if he's down for a workout

Last edited:
I guess you can try crossfit stuff at a regular gym. People would probably look at you like you crazy as hell though lol

I use rogue wrist wraps. I needed it for when my wrist was healing. I love it, use it all the time now to protect my wrists.

Really? You prefer those over the gangstas ?
Hell yeah. Gangstas are trash, mine started falling apart, I gave them away yesterday actually lol

Titan Sig Golds are my favorite probably, they come really stiff new but once you break them in they are golden. 

Last edited:
I DL 455lbs today and my PR was 405. Also, I start back on my DL 3 weeks ago since feb 2014.

Also, I have both gangsta wraps and SBD wrist wraps. I prefer the SDB because the one I got was shorter and the color. The GW are good tho.

Back
Top Bottom