STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

still relative though.

a big fish is little goku could potentially be a small fish for big goku. a big fish for big goku could be a humongous fish for little goku.

I've chopped it up with christian guzman and nikki a bunch of times in person...chris isn't big. has a decent size, but he isn't big by any means, so maxx has to be small.

and nikki..even with her old face..:evil:

You live in Houston?

still relative though.

a big fish is little goku could potentially be a small fish for big goku. a big fish for big goku could be a humongous fish for little goku.

I've chopped it up with christian guzman and nikki a bunch of times in person...chris isn't big. has a decent size, but he isn't big by any means, so maxx has to be small.

and nikki..even with her old face..:evil:

You live in Houston?

i have some fam and friends in sugarland. its a short flight from where i am. actually first met chris and nik at the arnold, we've been cool ever since.

Last edited:
Took 4 shots for lunch. Thinking of working out at 4. Might not be my best idea.
that sounds like a stupid idea to me.

edit: oh it's alcohol. that's not that big of a deal unless you're still impaired. i thought it was like cortisone shots or something :lol:

Last edited:
I do have a lot of gas, actually. But what does that have to do with my pain?

I'll play.. My diet: rice burgers meat fish pasta mainly. Take whey protein, creatine. I indulge in snacks and dessert a lot lol.

You might have more gas than you realize and aren't releasing it enough. It becomes trapped in the intestines and causes the sharp, fleeting pain you described.

Felt this way a while back, turns out I was just eating way too many persimmons. **** is delicious.

Did you get the stiff or flexible SBDs? I got the 1m stiff ones and they are awesome but I don't think guys in here would like them.

I got a small/stiff and I've use it for bench and OH and I like them a lot. The thumb loop is a bit annoying.

Started intermittent fasting on Monday.. 4 days in today. 20 hour fast and eating window is 4 hours ( 5p.m - 9p.m.) trying to shed a bunch of fat. Let's see how it goes

Started intermittent fasting on Monday.. 4 days in today. 20 hour fast and eating window is 4 hours ( 5p.m - 9p.m.) trying to shed a bunch of fat. Let's see how it goes

I'm on week 3, I do 10am-6pm window, sometimes it's a smaller window. First couple of days is hard. But your body adjusts quickly, Im not hungry at all anymore.

It works tho. Went from losing 1lb a week to 2-3lb a week [emoji]128064[/emoji]. Still eating the Same amount of kcal

Last edited:
I'm on week 3, I do 10am-6pm window, sometimes it's a smaller window. First couple of days is hard. But your body adjusts quickly, Im not hungry at all anymore.

It works tho. Went from losing 1lb a week to 2-3lb a week [emoji]128064[/emoji]. Still eating the Same amount of kcal

Nice bro. I'm going to lower my caloric intake by a little bit. Trying to get 100g's of carbs a day, max.

Nice bro. I'm going to lower my caloric intake by a little bit. Trying to get 100g's of carbs a day, max.

Don't go low carb on your lifting days.

I've been on an IF diet for a few years more or less and at my leanest and strongest I was getting about 350g of carbs on workout days. I carb cycle so I go low fat/high carb on workout days and high fat/low carb on rest days while keeping protein at ~160g.

If you want to cut out carbs just go keto.

Diagnose me bruhs. I hurt my lower back (pretty bad) after a leg day followed by a couple hours of basketball. It's been about 2-3 weeks since and it still hurt (not as bad). Well yesterday I was doing flat bench dumbell press and on the way down (from the sitting position to the lay down position) my back pop like 30 times it felt like. I wake up this morning and my back pain is pretty much gone.

Que pasa?

Last edited:
Diagnose me bruhs. I hurt my lower back (pretty bad) after a leg day followed by a couple hours of basketball. It's been about 2-3 weeks since and it still hurt (not as bad). Well yesterday I was doing flat bench dumbell press and on the way down (from the sitting position to the lay down position) my back pop like 30 times it felt like. I wake up this morning and my back pain is pretty much gone.

Que pasa?

GAINZ

Anyone ever order from MyProtein? Hows their Whey compared to ON Whey? Im trying to get down on this 11lb deal for $53.

Bwood where you at?

I'm lurking.

I have been extremely busy with work the past few weeks, and my posts tend to be just sarcastic remarks in threads lately lol

I live down in Florida - no need for me travel up north besides once a year haha.

I'll be in NY this upcoming December 19th - 23rd.

If anyone wants to bring a southern dude to a meatless gym in the city, give me a shout.

Anyone ever order from MyProtein? Hows their Whey compared to ON Whey? Im trying to get down on this 11lb deal for $53.

It's actually not that bad, I bought the chocolate smooth and cinnamon roll flavors. Macros are decent as well. It mixes pretty well with water too which is what I was hoping for since ON mixes like butter.

Que pasa?

Sounds like u evolved into a new form.

Not sure if freeza

Back
Top Bottom