STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Ive been crossfitting a little bit lately actually

Ive started parking further away from the gym 

I've been pause/speed repping the bench press for a while. Recently, I naturally started doing a small leg/hip thrust on the final reps of my sets; just happened out of nowhere but it helped me get the final reps. My butt is still on the bench and all that, so I don't think it's THAT bad. However, I did some research and had no idea that some people took it THIS far.

Last edited:
8 min Alternating EMOM

3 Strict Press + 3 Push Press
135lbs

3 FULL Cleans (same bar as Presses)
135 lbs

Rest - 3 mins

“Isabel”

30 Snatches -95lbs

800 m run - time 2:53

My dude, you should probably just start posting your workouts in the metcon thread. That appears to serve as an unofficial crossfit thread on this board.

No one in this thread really cares about crossfit except for Iron Man, me, and I think hyper cutter lol

Amel, thanks...off to search for the thread.

I just don't get the NT hate for crossfit...

Last edited:
A
My dude, you should probably just start posting your workouts in the metcon thread. That appears to serve as an unofficial crossfit thread on this board.

No one in this thread really cares about crossfit except for Iron Man, me, and I think hyper cutter lol

And me

Crossfit is an overall good thing, it introduces people to weightlifting which is awesome. It forces people to test their limits and set new PRs.

When done right it is wayyyyyyyyyy more productive then your average guy going to the gym a few days a week and always doing chest/arms/shoulders and never doing anything that produces good results.

Come at me bros.

Crossfit is an overall good thing, it introduces people to weightlifting which is awesome. It forces people to test their limits and set new PRs.

When done right it is wayyyyyyyyyy more productive then your average guy going to the gym a few days a week and always doing chest/arms/shoulders and never doing anything that produces good results.

Come at me bros.

Cross fit is for ex jocks to feel relevant again and and for non jocks to feel like jocks.

Not saying thats a bad thing.
In my eyes its the same as people who start mma in their 30s.
They miss fighting (or being a bad *****# )

But again no disrespect

Cross fit is for ex jocks to feel relevant again and and for non jocks to feel like jocks.

Not saying thats a bad thing.
In my eyes its the same as people who start mma in their 30s.
They miss fighting (or being a bad *****# )

But again no disrespect

Did you play sports?

That sounds like something really salty a non athlete would say :lol: :lol:

I'm not sure how it's relevant.

Athletes are competitive. Just cause someone doesn't have the talent to play professionally as an adult doesn't mean they can no longer be competitive.

And thats what crossfit is for.
Again no disrespect. Its people use to doing those drills/working out.

Nothing wrong with it, but lets be honest. They just werent satisfied with....
Lol nm i was about to turn it bitter and personal
First statement stands

And thats what crossfit is for.
Again no disrespect. Its people use to doing those drills/working out.

Nothing wrong with it, but lets be honest. They just werent satisfied with....
Lol nm i was about to turn it bitter and personal
First statement stands

I have no idea what you're talking about or getting at.

Just say it. Quit beating around the bush

Last edited:
Quest chips are cool but they are very "unsatisfying". They are very light and "airy", and only a big handful will give a somewhat satisfying bite.

Back
Top Bottom